December 27, 2009

Kem Kepimpinan (Registration)

Last week, I went to Kem Kepimpinan. It was held at my campus. My exco told me to register on the 19thDec, which was on Friday. That day was a public holiday because of Awal Muharram. My parents sent me to UiTM Kuala Pilah. I was lazy to attend that camp but I have to since it was part of my duty as Biro. We went out around 12pm. We went to SUbang Parade first. Hantar phone gi service. Then, we rushed to Kuala Pilah. but there was a traffic jam from Nilai and all the way to Senawang. So, it took us a lot of time to reach UiTM. Before sending me to UiTM, we went to eat at a restaurant that only sells chicken rice. The food was delicious.

Then, it was time to send me. When we arrived at UiTM, there was no sound of human at all. It was very peaceful. the only thing we heard was the sounds of birds chirping and the sounds of the crickets creeking. The environment made me felt very weird because usually, I would hear the sounds of people screaming , laughing, singing and talking. but this time the only thing I heard was the sounds of animals.

I went with my mum to the office to register. Warden tu pun bagi kunci bilik. Ambik semua bag dari kereta and bawak masuk bilik. My roommate was already in the room. Her name is Liyana. After I unpacked my things, my parents went home. I took shower and went to sleep after that. I was tired and sleepy at the same time. Around 7pm, I woke up. On my laptop and on9. My roommate and I didn't talk very much. We just mind our business. Basically, on that day, we didn't do anything much because the program starts the day after that day.
I slept around 1 am. but before I went to sleep, my mum called me around 12am and asked me to wish my brother, Faeesol happy birthday. I was very sad because I didn't celebrate his birthday. We celebrate his birthday every year together but this year they celebrate his birthday without me. That's all for now.

-love,fau

No comments: