January 29, 2010

Kelab Warisan

I've been busy this few weeks. 3 weeks ago, I had a meeting with HEP about the clubs. So, all the president of the clubs had to attend the meeting. In the meeting, Cik Hanim, who is one of the HEP staff, told me and the president of teater and perlancongan club that we need to combine and become one group. I was speechless when she told me that because I know everything would be difficult when a few of different groups combine together. Lucky me, the president of both clubs, teater and perlancongan is the same person. Her name is Sophie. She's handling 2 clubs in one time. Wow. That's a lot of work to do. Even aku handle one group pun, dh bawak keje yg mcm kena tangguh.

After the meeting, I went straight to Cik Hanim's office to ask a few things. She gave all the info that I needed.

After a few days, I told Sophie that I need to have a meeting with her to discuss about the clubs. She agreed and we had the meeting the next day. After the meeting, Sophie told me that we need to have a meeting with all the AJKs. I agredd and we had the meeting a week after that.

In the meeting, everyone agreed that Sophie will be our president for the new club, which is called "Kelab Warisan". I'm the vice president for the club. We discussed a lot of things that night such as our dinner, audition, our objectives, mini shop delivery. Everyone was very sporting. They gave a lot of ideas. Brilliant ideas.

Our dinner will be called "Pink and Black Roses". The theme is pink, black and roses. So, I assumed that they want the mood of romantic. This is a big event since all the UiTM student of Negeri Sembilan will be participate. We are still waiting for the approval from HEP. If dinner ni dapat approval, this will be my first big event that I handle. Dinner ni kira Majlis Kemuncak Pertandingan On Stage!.

On Stage! is like a tale and time. For those who are interested in performing, they can perform that day. On Stage! is a competition. Macam2 persembahan boleh buat macam Nasyid, Tarian, band, singing, etc.

Mini Shop Delivery ni kira jualan . Macam orang selalu buat hari Valentine's Day. Tapi ni kitorang tak laa celebrate Valentine's Day. Maybe kitorang nak buat mcm lecturer's Day or Friendship's day ke. Tengok laa mcm mana nanti. Kitorang akan bukak booth for two days. Everyone blh buat tempahan on that day. Then, kitorang akan buat delivery for one week.

I've already sent my paperwork yesterday. It was a relieved. Hehe. Since I was in such mess this few weeks. I think I need to organise my schedule and myself after this. Thanks to Mirul because he helped me a lot. Dia sabar je dengan aku this few days. I know sometimes tu dia mara and macam terasa tp dia still blh gelak lg. Thanks Mirul for all the support. I really appreciate it. I even want to thanks to my mum. She helped me a lot too. She tried to convince me not to give up. I know sometimes I give up easily on things that I can't do. Aku macam tak nak berusaha on that thing. I need to change my attitude. This few weeks pun, banyak kelas aku tak gi. Sebab tak sihat. Tidur selalu je tak cukup, tu yang sakit. Plus, housemate aku pulak sakit. So, aku berjangkitlaa from diorang. But now, I'm feeling much better. and I feel relieved.

There will be a meeting for all KWASET members and for those who are interested in joining KWASET, they are welcome for the group. They also need to attend for that meeting. They meeting will be held next Wednesday at 9pm at Anjung Selera Perpatih kat atas.

No comments: