November 16, 2009

Sem Break

My test is already over. I don't know yet I'm going to do for this sem break. I really don't have any idea what to do but I know that I'm gonna be busy this week since my mom's friend from Sabah is coming here. So, I'm going to be her tourist guide for a few days.

Yesterday, I went to Bangsar to eat dimsum with Sopi and my friend from uitm. I went to fetch my friend at his house first. Then, I fetch my dearest Sopi at curve. Then, we went to Bangsar. We went to the kopitiam. Bila dah order main dish, sopi order pulak dimsum. Yang bengang nya kan, kitorang dtg dr jauh just nk mkn dimsum, then waitress tu blh ckp dimsum HABIS. geram jugak laa aku bila dgr perkataan tu. Sopi was a bit pissed off. Then, we just eat the main dish and decided to eat dimsum at shah alam mall after that.

When it's time to go back, it was rainy. So, aku pun suruh dia ambik kereta aku sampai depan kedai kopitiam tu.

Bila sampai je kat shah alam mall, terus kitorang g pak long kopitiam. Terus order dimsum. Sopi teman aku g Kumon sebab nak ambik worksheet Faeesol.

Lepas makan je, his friends came. Cakap sekejap, then, we had to make a leave. I sent Sopi home and later, I went home. Balik2 je, terus makan lg.Eventhough dh makan, tp aku rasa cam lapar lg.

It was rainy all day yesterday. Sejuk je smlm. X tahan aku. Harap2 harini x hujan. I'm going to hang out with my friend today. And going to fetch my siblings from school in the afternoon and my mum in the evening. Later after that, my mum and I going to fetch my mom's friend kat Bangi. tonight, we going to celebrate my mom's friend's birthday. We bought vienna brownies at secret last night. I hope the brownies is delicious sebab x prnh beli brownies tu. Usually, I bought american brownies.

I think that's all for now. I'm going to take my shower now. I'm going out after this. Bye.

Love, fau

No comments: