December 12, 2009

The Engagement

Congrates tu my cousin. She's engaged today. She's engaged to a guy from banting. that guy came all the way from banting to gombak with his family. he arrived around 4.30pm. after the whole thing finished, and my cousing got engaged, kitorang pun makan. wohooo. this is the best part of all. MAKAN. ada roti jala.. i love it.
lepas makan je, my dad and my bros arrived. sampai2 je terus diorang makan. my mum and i took shower and changed our clothes. went downstairs. lepas faeesol mandi je, kitorang pun balik. so, that's it about today.

actually, it was really a hectic day. everything was all in a mess at first. i mean masa before the engagement. hantaran belum siap, and semua family cousin i tak balik lg. so, memang hectic habis. serabut je aku tgk. but finally, it went smoothly. no one from the guy's family notice that we were in a mess. alhamdulillah. my mum pun dpt calm everyone down. but anyway, thank god everything went smoothly.
that's all for now.

-love, fau

3 comments:

oqi said...

ici, je, viens

Unknown said...

nice article, i read full

Martin said...

I'm really impressed with your article, such great and useful knowledge.