December 3, 2009

L.O.V.E

I LOVE YOU

I love you.. when you said you "i love you", do you really meant it or you just saying it?

If you are not sure with your feelings towards him/her, you better don't say it because you might his/her feelings. You must also think about their feelings too. They are still humans with feelings. Always think when you want to say it. First, you must make sure what's your feelings towards him/her. Then, you can say when you have feelings.

Next, when you have feelings for him/her, you must tell him/her. You must not keep it to youself. Sebab takut nanti melepas pulak. Kalau dah melepas nanti frust pulak. Don't be scare to make the first move. Kalau dia tak layan jugak, buat bodo je. Don't give up and try to make another move. Manalaa tau nanti dia boleh terpikat ke. hehe. Sometimes things happen not like as we planned. We have to be ready with all the consequences.

What's your opinion about love?Do you think love is good or bad? For me, love is blind. It can hurt people and it can also make people very very happy. In this blog, i'm talking about love with gf or bf. There are many types of love actually. Love with bf/gf, love with family, love with friends and love with animals. Love sometimes can be good to certain and some can be bad.

When you are in love, your personality change. You can become not normal at times. I don't want to belike this. I just want to be as usual , I mean to be myself when I'm in love.

Enough about love, now move on to the reality.

I'm exhausted. My body is tired. Really really tired. I need someone to massage me. I've been waking up early for 2 weeks straight and have a little time to sleep . I need to take a break from everything. I want to go on a holiday so that I can give my brain and my body a break. When I'm at home, I couldn't do that. I don't know why. I always feel like going out when I'm at home.

I think that's all for now. I want to go to sleep. Tomorrow, I have to wake up early to send nana to gymrama class at holiday villa and at night, I have rehearsal. -love,fau

No comments: