May 25, 2009

Adventure

Let's continue the previous post.

22nd May 2009
I didn't sleep. I was scare that I couldn't woke up. I must went out from the house at 3.30am. Lala accompanied me by YM. At 3am, I took shower and get ready. 3.25am, Mira arrived. She called me when she arrived. She was scared because she drove to my house alone.

After I let Mira in, I woke mak up. She changed her shirt and pants. Then, I drove Naza. Mira was in the car with me. Mak drove Vios. She followed us from behind. Went to Dance class at Section 7 at 4.15am.

When we arrived, we straight away buat sanggul. I must wear the sanggul rambut palsu. It took me for awhile untuk sanggul tu lekat kat kepala. I had to use a lot of hairclips. Then, wore make up. Pakai make up sendiri dulu. Then, Kak Kemam touch up for us. Changed to our costumes. We looked beautiful after that. Haha. Perasan je.

Then, went to the car. Suddenly, I realised that I left my purse at home. I told Mira about it. Since I was going to drive Naza to Sri Pentas, I must have my purse with me because my license was in purse. Mira told Cikgu Man about it.

Bincang2 sekejap then, in the end, Kak Sherry, Cikgu Man and Kak Kemam was in the car with me and Mira. Mira sat infront. Went home to take my purse. On our way to my house, I drove very fast. Hariez drove very fast too. We went to Sri Pentas by 2 cars. My car and Hariez car (Gen-2). The boys, such as Abg Ary, Abg Cik and Adam in Hariez car.

Arrived at my house. Mak was frightened when she opened the door. She didn't expect me. Took my purse and went to Petronas to refill the petrol.

I told Cikgu Man I know the way to Sri Pentas. He called someone and told that person that we were going to meet that person at Sri Pentas since I know the road.

Drove to Sri Pentas. Hariz's car followed from behind. Waited outside Sri Pentas about 15 minutes. Then, went in. Parked our cars infront of the entrance. Went in. Sat at the waiting area.

The boys went to the toilet accept for Adam. Suddenly, Faizal Ismail lalu depan kitorang. Aku dengan Mira cam dah excited gila. We waited about an hour, I think.

Went to the make up room. There, we saw Sharifah Shahirah. She's talkative like you guys always see her in the tv. The boys had to wear foundation and powder. We, girls kena touch up je.

There were 2 make up artist. One of them is a dragqueen while the other is a women. Mira kena touch up dengan perempuan tu while I and Kak Kemam kena makeup dengan dragqueen tu. Drag queen tu lagi baik dari perempuan tu.

Masa tengah touch up, Sharifah Shahirah ada tanya few questions.
Sharifah Shahirah: "Ni darjah brape ni?"
Fau: "18 tahun"
Sharifah Shahirah: "Oh ye ke? haha. Ingatkan darjah lagi."
Perempuan (make up artist): "Dah brapa lama menari?"
Malas nak jawab sebab tengah dengar Sharifah Shahirah cakap something kat aku. hehe.
perempuan (make up artist: "Dah Brapa lama menari???!!!!!"
She asked that questions in an annoying and sarcastic voice. Geram gila aku. Tapi jawab je laa.
Fau: "Tak lama. Baru je."

Then, lepas tu. We had to go outside. We had to perform outside. Alaa... Ingatkan dalam studio. By the way, on our way nak gi kat make up room and nak keluar dari bangunan tu, Kitorang lalu kat konti Fly fm, Hot fm, and ada laa lagi stesen radio yang tak kenal . We saw Farah Fauzana and Faizal Ismail at the Hot fm konti and Phat Fabes and Ben at Fly fm konti.

Selain tu, kitorang jumpa Ebby Fana, the host untuk rancangan 360 and ada lagi personality tv3 yang tak ingat nama dia masa kitorang kat make up room tu.

The boys performed first. They performed Joget. Pastu ada club lain jugak performed that morning. The group are from the Asuara. Cmtu kot eja. Ntah aa. Diorang menari tarian siam. And ada laki cina ni kena dress cam perempuan sebab diorang tak cukup perempuan. Kelakar nye.

Kitorang perform nak kat pukul 9. Nak kat habis rancangan MHI tu aa. Lepas habis menari, Ebby Fana interviewed Kak Ojan, Cikgu Man and Abang Cik since he's the smallest among us.

Lepas perform tu, we went into the building and gi kat tempat make up tadi. Makan. I didn't eat sebab takde selera. While they were all eating , Jehan Miskin lalu kat tempat kitorang. Excited gila aku dengan Mira. ahaha.

Oh yaa. Lupa plk nak bagitau. Masa kitorang kat depan bangunan Sri Pentas, kitorang nampak Aidid Marselo (tak tau eja), suami Norzi Pak Wan Chik. Handsome gila dia. Dalam tv tak handsome. Bila tengok depan2. Wah.... Handsomenye...

Before went home, we took pictures with the tv3 personality and kumpulan Saujana, kump. nasyid.

Sent Kak Sherry to her office at Section 9. Then, went to Section 7. Salin baju. kemas baju semua. Balik rumah.

Mira slept in the car. I almost fell asleep in the car while I was driving. Masa tu nak naik bukit kat Bkt. Jelutong. Nasib tak de kete. Cuak jugak laa.

Masa sampai je, terus bagi Mira towel. Mira mandi and I watched tv. I fell asleep in less than 5 mins. I was very tired and sleepy. I managed to sleep for half hour. Went into my room and saw Mira was sleeping dengan tuala still wrap kat rambut. Took shower. Pakai baju. Woke mira up.

Went to Nana's school. Mira tagged along. Met mak there. Watched Nana bwat gymrama movements. Bagi invitation cards untuk budak2 gymrama.

Went to Mamak Bistro. makan2. Punya laa lapar kitorang. Kitorang tak lunch lagi. I and Mira had fried Maggie while Mak had Maggie soup.

Sent Nana home. Mira naik kereta dia and went home. Faeesol naik kereta, then, fetched Iwa and Adlin at Adlin's house. Sent Faeesol to Ad-Daris.

We went to Saloon at Taipan. I parked my car at the mosque USJ 9, Subang Jaya. Adlin bwat treatment rambut dia. Her hair became soft and nice after the treatment. She straightened her hair.

On our way to the saloon, at the traffic light kat USJ 2, tiba2 kereta cam tak boleh bergerak. Lambat pickup sebab tekan break lama sangat. Cuak gila aku. Iwa calmed me down. And everything went back to normal.

On our way to SP pulak, somewhere near Summit, Adlin saw a yellow lambo first. Aku dengan Iwa tercari-cari Lambo tu. Nasib dapat nampak. Kitorang cam agak jakun jugak aa tapi apa kisah. Kitorang nak tengok sapa yang drive Lambo tu, bila Lambo tu dah nak dekat kat kitorang, suddenly this Fortuner halang view kitorang. Kitorang bertiga jerit , "ALAAAA.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". hehe.

Right after we saw the Lambo, infront a bit, we saw an accident. A real one. Cam accident tu jadi depan mata kitorang. Ada avanza ni langgar motor ni. Perempuan yang bwak motor tu. Lepas langgar je, perempuan tu jatuh. Masa accident tu, aku dgn Iwa menjerit. Cuak gila ouh. tak perasan pulak Adlin jerit ke tak. Boleh kena heart attack masa tu. Ada this kembara, full of guys keje kat Syabas keluar from kereta tu and tolong perempuan tu cepat gila. Nasib perempuan tu tak de pape. Takde darah pun.

At the SP's Parking area, masa dah sampai kat CP5, I saw the green light, maknanya ada tempat kosong laa tu. Tengah nak cepat2 , tiba2 ada kereta ni tengah parking. wah.. lambatnye. haish..
Izura : Hah! Tuh weh, cepat cepat.
Adlin : Ala, Murano depan ni ah. Reverse pon susah, kan ada reverse camera.
Fau : Cepat ah mak cik.
Adlin & Fau: Alahai slownye.
Izura : Weh weh, ada mamat hot dowh dalam Murano tuh.
*the three of us looking at the Murano*
Suddenly, Izura, Adlin & Fau : Shit! Fakhrie dowh! (ROFL)

We went to TGV counter. Ingatkan nak tengok Angels and Demons pukul 5 tapi tak sempat and tempat pun dah penuh. We decided nak jalan2 je.

Went to eat at Waffle World. I had Choc Waffle while Iwa had blueberry waffle. We shared our foods with Adlin.

After that, we went to MNG, Topshop, Dorothy Pekins, Forever 21, kedai kat Forever 21and banyak kedai lagi laa. Adlin nak cari black skirt, which is below the knee. tapi tak jumpa. We decided to go home. Jam sikit kat depan SP but got home safely after sent Iwa and Adlin home at 8.15pm.

Took shower. Told mak that I was going to sleep at Lala's house and diorang akan ambik aku kat rumah. Lama jugak laa diorang tunggu kat luar.

Aku naik kereta Mira. Baya pun ada jugak. Lala naik kereta dengan Fanah. We went dinner at Burger King, Section 13. I didn't eat anything because I was full. Had little chit chat with them.

Mira terjatuhkan burger dia. Kesian dia. dapat makan roti yang belah bawah and burger tu je. Roti yang belah atas terjatuh. Kelakar gila tengok dia.

Then, Fanah suruh siapkan dia punya questions apetah. Buat laa.

Lepas habis tu, I suddenly gi kat Lala and kissed on her cheek. haha. There were this group of guys inside the Burger King. We sat outside. There were only 2 guys, I think were looking at us. Then, after the incident, all of them were staring at us. Lala malu gila. She even blushed. Her cheeks became red.

Then, sent Fanah home. Went to Lala's house. Mira and Baya brought their laptops. I didn't bring mine. I was lazy to bring it. I just sat outside and watched tv while they were on9. I think that's all about 22nd May 2009.

-love,fau

No comments: