May 4, 2009

OMG.

"Kring.. kring...kring..." . alarm phone nana bunyi pukul 6.10am. haish. bangun jap and off the alarm. then, went to bed again.

at 9am, the phone alarm rang again. off the alarm and went to sleep again. an hour after that my phone alarm rang. off the alarm and went to sleep again.

I slept again because my maid is already at home. wah... No need to help my grandma. haha. It doesn't mean that I don't like to help Tok , cuma penat je. But I'm gonna still help her.

Woke up at 1pm. Texted Mak. "Kawan mak datang pukul berapa?". "Tak tau lagi. Mak tak call kawan mak lagi."

went to shower. After went out from the toilet, I realised that I had a misscall. It was from Mak. I called her. She told me yang kawan dia tak datang. So, tak jadi gi office mak. Waited for my siblings to come home. When they arrived, Faeesol told me that I must bring him to the dentist. Gigi dia goyang.

Around 2.15pm, after they took their lunch and shower, we went to the dentist. Nana tagged along. The dentist located at PJ old town. We arrived at the dentist at 2.30pm.

You know what.. I had to wait about 2 hour and 1/2 for Faeesol's turn. Lama gila kena tunggu. aduih.. Dah laa aku ada plan and kena pulak cancel plan tu. The plan is to go to SP alone to buy a shirt at Forever 21 that I saw the other day with ayah. lepas tu, plan nak gi potong rambut Sopi dulu baru gi tempat untuk resdung kt Anggerik mall. Tapi kena laa cancel sbb semua tu x sempat. Haish.


Faeesol cabut gigi sekejap je. But kena tunggu giliran tu yang lama.

Then, sent my siblings home. went to section 13 to meet Lala and Sopi. when I arrived, Sopi baru je lepas potong rambut. So, tak dapat laa tengok dia potong. I didn't know Fanah potong rambut jugak until I read her blog just now.

We went to BK dor awhile. I ate Single Swiss Mushroom. That was my breakfast, lunch and tea. hehe. We met syafiqah, she was our classmates masa form 1. Sent syafiqah home. Then, I went to Mydin beli gula and went home.

Plan for tomorrow:
  1. gi SP. gi kat forever 21 and maybe beli baju.
  2. gi tempat ubat resdung at Anggerik Mall.

That's all for now.

No comments: