May 25, 2009

Suwey

I was not in a good mood last week. I had some issues but I'm over it now. I'm feeling better now.

I had such a great week last week with Iwa and Adlin eventhough I had problems. They entertained me with jokes and gossips. They are fun to be with. A lot of things happened throughout the two days we went out. Some people would call it as "Suwey" but we called it as " An Adventure". I couldn't stop smilling when I remember those two days.

21st May 2009
Woke up at 9pm. While I was sleeping, Iwa texted me asking for help. She asked me to drive her to the bank at PKNS. I said yes. I told her I'm going to fetch my siblings first then, I drive her there. At 11pm, I went to SP. Bought Invitation card for Nana at Memory Lane then, window shopping at MNG, Topshop, NafNaf, Forever 21. I bought Popia at the Crispy Popia Stall. Then, went to Giant to buy Orange Juice and Rocky for my siblings.

At 12.45pm, I went out from SP. Arrived at their school at 1 pm. I had to wait for 6 minutes for them to come out. They took such a sweet time to get out from the school. It was a very hot day and I was sweating like crazy.


Sent them home. I waited for Iwa because she told me yang dia akan datang rumah. So, lepas dia sampai, kitorang pun keluar. Before went to the bank, I fetched Adlin. She wanted to tag along. Went to parked my car at SACC mall. Then, went to the muamalat Bank, which is located at PKNS. After Iwa done her work, we went back to SACC and hang out at Big Apple.

We ordered 6 doughnuts. While eating the dougnuts, Adlin had a really really tough time to eat the doughnuts. Mula2, doughnut dia bocor. Cam chocolate dalam doughnut tu keluar and tumpah2. Abis tangan dia. Then, beg dia jatuh. Lepas tu, dia try bukak air. Air tu tertumpah sikit atas seluar dia. Kesian dia.

On our way home, baru je keluar SACC, a group of boys were crossing the road and as soon as they saw my car, they automatically slowed their paces and stared at us. Being us girls, we were cursing, looking at them sarcastically and then laughed our asses out. haha . Mengacau je jalan orang. Dah laa lembab jalan.

At the big roundbout at Shah Alam, the Kayangan roundbout, Adlin saw a group of young boys in a blue Proton Saga. The latest version of Proton Saga. Unfortunately, me and Iwa tak nampak diorang since I was driving and Iwa duduk kat depan. I drove as slow as possible tapi still tak dapat jugak. DIorang bawak lagi slow. Haish.

Sent Iwa home first. sebab jalan nak gi rumah Iwa tu scary. So, Adlin temankan. Then, sent Adlin home and I went home after that.

Mira fetched me at 6pm. Baya was in the car too when Mira fetched me. Fetched Baya's bro at SKBJ and sent them home. Went to Giant first to buy invitation card. Mira waited for me in the car. Then, went to dance class.

On our way to the dance class, I told Mira that we were supposed to be at the dance at 6 not 7pm. She was frightening a bit. hehe.

When we arrived, they all were waiting for us. Sorry lambat. Ni haa mira lambat sangat ambik. hehe.

Cikgu Man gave us some info about the show that we were going to perform at the Sri Pentas, Bandar Utama for MHI. Ktiorang kena bertolak dalam pukul 5 pagi the next day. So, we had to arrive at the dance class at 4 am. Sebab nak make up semua.

Practice sikit. then, went home.

Told mak about the show. Mak cam terkejut sebab kena keluar from rumah pukul 3.30pg. So, mak volunteered to send me and Mira to the dance class.

That's all about 21st May 2009. I'm going to write about the 2nd day I went out with Iwa and Adlin on the next post.

-love, fau

No comments: