May 17, 2009

Planning for Nana's 8th Birthday


I woke up this morning and I was like freaking tired and sleepy. The dance class yesterday was really exhausted. We trained like crazy for the show that will be held on tuesday. I was sweating like a pig. I saw my sweat dropped from my face. Euw. Geli. Plus, the weather was hot yesterday. We went to dance class around 12pm and arrived home at 10pm. So, I was 12 hours at the dance class. lama tu. We went there by Mira's car. I was too lazy to drive since I didn't get enough sleep the other.

Woke up this morning at 12.30pm. Tu pun sebab mak kejut suruh mandi nak gi kat Faeez. Bangun2 je, gosok mata dulu. Sebab sakit mata. Cam bengkak sikit mata tu. Ntah kenapa tiba2 cmtu. Then, took my towel at the family area and went into my room. turn on the radio and off I went to take my shower. Lama jugak laa mandi. Sebab ngantok sangat.

Lepas dah siap semua, terus keluar. Jumpa Faeez. Duduk bawah pokok. Had a picnic like usual. It's a routine for us every Sunday. Since Faeez at boarding school. The only way to visit him is to have picnic with him on weekends. The school compund is close to the outsiders during the weekdays. My mom prepared my fav food today. Wah.. nyummy. I ate a lot today.


After lunch, we had a little chit chat. Discussed a bit about Nana's Birthday Party that will be held on the 31st May 2009 at Subang Jaya McDonalds.


This is the invitation that I've made for my friends. I've invited my friends too so that the party would be more fun since Nana dah kenal semua kawan2 aku.

That's the invitation.

Then, my dad asked me to go to the pekan kuala selangor. Beli roti bom 2, tepung bungkus RM1, wantan RM2, limau ais, teh o' ais limau and berus gigi.

Went to the Mamak with Nana, then to the stall yang jual kuih2 and then, went to the Watson beli berus gigi. Masa kat luar Watson tu, busuk gila. Macam bau taik. euw...

went back to Faeez's school. Makan kejap. Then, bunyi azan. Ayah, mak, Faeez and Faeesol went to pray. Nana and I were left under the tree. Kena jaga Nana. Takde sape nak jaga dia.

After they all finished pray, we went to sent Faeez at his dorm. Then, went to my uncle house at the Balai Polis Kuala Selangor. Saja2 lawat.

At 6.15pm, we went home. I was sleepy in the car on our way home. Before went home, ayah singgah kat mydin beli roti and hotdog cheese.

Went home. Had a good shower. Wah.. I feel so fresh after that. Then, watched tv and on9.

That's all for now.

-love,fau

No comments: