January 19, 2009

The Cancellation

Yesterday, I and Fath were supposed to go to KL together but he cancelled the plan. Instead we went to kayu manis at pangkin. I was really mad yesterday & not in the mood. Then, he tried to win my heart back. Lucky him, he managed to win my heart. But later his friends called him. They said that they at Tanjung and asked him to lepak with them. When I heard that , my mood changed. It really spoilt my mood. Actually I was looking forward to spend time with him alone . That was why I pissed off. He asked me to follow him to see his friends but i refused because I'm not comfortable with the rest of his friends & because if i go there I'm the only girl there. So, it's uncomfortable for me. Then, I said to him, I want to go to secret while I waiting for Lala to pick me up. I sat alone at secret. When Lala was on her way to pick me, I texted him. Later that he went to secret to company me before Lala pick me. In the end, I felt that although I could not spend time with him alone & not like I was planning but it worth it just to see his face.

No comments: