January 19, 2009

Sleepover at Lala's House

Last night I slept at Lala's house. Lala invited Fanah, Sorfina, Baya & Mira too but they could not make it. The reasons why they could not come.

  • Fanah: because her mum was sick
  • Sorfina: because she getting ready for tonight's sleepover at her house
  • Baya: today is her computer test for driving
  • Mira: she can't sleepover during weekdays. because she has to help her mum with house chores.

Lala took me out for dinner. Lala belanja last night. We had our dinner at Mak Jah. I had nasi goreng cina and teh 0' ice and Lala had nasi goreng kampung and watermeln juice for dinner. While we were eating, there was a guy drove alphard. He did not know how to park reverse parking. Dia macam susah sangat nak park kereta tu. Lepas dia park kereta, dia asyik keluar masuk je Mak Jah tu & slalu lalu sebelah meja kitorang. By the way, we were sitting outside. Everytime dia lalu je sebelah kitorang, dia asyik pandang Lala je. Lala felt very uncomfortable with that guy looking at him . Then, we went home. I mean to Lala's house. I brought my laptop to her house. So, we on9 together. She used her big laptop & I used my small laptop. I was so lazy to take shower. Then, after awhile, Lala took her shower and I decided to take shower after that. After that, we went downstairs to watch tv and Lala was hungry. She ate coco krunch & dutch lady milk. She ate a full bowl of it. At first, we watch ANTM cycle 5 at 8tv(708). Then, we watched House at AXN(701). Lala's si.ster, Illi was hungry. so, she asked Lala to cook Mee Sedap & scramble egg. Lala punya scramble egg tak jadi. Scramble egg dia jadi telur dadar. LOL. Lala also cooked mee sedap for me. Thank you, my dear Lala. Lepas cerita House habis, we decided to go upstairs to sleep.

We woke up at 10 am. I checked my hp. Cikgu Rafee, the driving instuctor called me. But I did not pick up his call sebab tutup hp. Then I texted him, "kenapa call?". Then, he called.

Cikgu Rafee: "Boleh tak driving hari ni?"

Fau: "pukul bape?"

Cikgu Rafee: "pukul 2."

Fau: "ouh ok. Nanti saya tanya sorfina dulu."

Cikgu Rafee: "ok. Nanti msg saya."

Fau:"ok. bye"

We were so sleepy , then, we slept again. I woke up at 1pm. Malu je sebab bangun lambat sangat. I don't know at what time Lala woke up because when I woke up, she was already with her laptop. I took my bath and we had our breakfast. Her mum cooked mee hailam. It was delicious. Her mum is a good cook. I love her Laksa sarawak and sambal nasi lemak. nyum nyum. After Lala took her shower, then her mum sent me home.

-love, fau-

1 comment:

Izura Abd Shukor said...

Haha, terkejut beruk aku kau dah ada blog. Haha. Anyways, you're tagged!