January 27, 2009

Driving

I just got back from driving at metro. Cikgu Rafee picked me at 10 am sharp. haha. Natalie drove to Sorfina's house. When the first time I saw Natalie at the driver's seat, my heart beat very fast. I was scared but after she drove the car, I wasn't scared anymore because she drove quite smooth. I think she's going to pass the JPJ test on the 5th Feb. Good luck Natalie. Then, when arrived at Sorfina's house, Cikgu Rafee changed place. He droved the car to metro. When arrived at Metro, Cikgu Rafee went out from the car because he want to find a teacher for sorfina & me. Only me, Sorfina & Natalie in the car. Natalie did the hill. Then, masa tunggu turn nk buat bukit, Cikgu Rafee called me & sorfina. We had a teacher. Sorfina drove first. Today is the first class after the bengkel but it's the second time I'm driving. My driving is getting better. I'm more confident. Hari ni macam ramai sangat orang . Maybe sebab ada yg buat last preparation sebab JPJ test esok. The first time I did the hill, side parking & 3 corners it was horrible but after a few times it was great. The car that we were driving maybe broke down because the air-cond is not cool & the handbreak is like shit. Keras sangat handbreak dia. I used two hand to lift and pull the handbreak but I like it's gear. hehe. Kitorang macam dalam oven. Panas sangat. Then, Cikgu Rafee called Sorfina sebab nak drive on the road pulak. Lepas Sorfina balik, it was my turn to drive on the road. aduih.. cuak nye. Teruk jugak aa drive kat road. Nasib guna jalan 3 but it was still sucks. Cikgu Rafee said that I like to play with the acceleration pedal & I was slow with the gear. Biasa aa. Orang tengah gelabah masa tu. At 1.00pm we went back home. It was fun driving today. =)

-love, fau

No comments: