January 18, 2009

KUSESS

This is my first blog. I'm still trying to get used to this thing. It's new to me. After awhile I think I can get used to this thing.

Today I went to see my brother, Faeez at his boarding school, KUSESS (Kuala Selangor Science School). We went there about 1 pm. I'm so excited to see him because it's been 2 weeks since I saw him.

Faeesol & nana was very happy to see Faeez. They talked a lot just now.



Meet my dad


Love my mum




On the way back home, Faeesol & Nana was acting very weird. They took photos of buildings . They even took pictures of the palm oil trees, cows, lae, etc.. I dun't know why they acting so weird. May be they had something at lunch that cause them like that. Even when we arrived home just now, they even took pictures of the drain and the grass. by the way, they took pictures with faeez's & nana's hp.










No comments: