January 22, 2009

OU, THE CURVE, IKEA, CINELEISURE

Before we went out, we had to pick Khalis at awiq's house because he was the one that was going to drive us to OU. He had his license. Then, Khalis drove us there. We watched a movie. Fanah chose to watch MAUT. I dp not know what was the story about because I slept in the cinema. I was tired. Fanah & Lala bought a "thong" each. haha. Then, Khalis drove us to curve. After we went to IKEA, we went back to curve. Fath arrived at Curve with Lat & Naufal. I followed Fath, Naufal & Lat to kopitiam. Then, we went to starbuck. I had my usual drink , which is Frapuccino Javachip with Whipped Cream. Naufal had his green tea & Fath had his caramel. I had a fun time that day. I arrived at Fanah's house at 8 pm.



We at Kopitiam at Cineleisure


Lepak at Starbucks at The Curve

Naufal drove us back. He drove without a license.


-love, fau

No comments: