January 22, 2009

Sleepover at Sorfina's House

Before I went home first to ask permission from my dad to sleep at sorfina & fanah's house. I forgot to ask my dad. After my dad arrived home, I straight away asked him. He allowed me. I don't have any money to go out on the next day. Then, I decided to borrow RM20 from my maid. Then, I pay her after I get my money from mum. Mak belum balik lagi masa nak gi rumah sorfina. So, kena laa pinjam duit from bibik. Nasib bibik baik. Then, my dad sent me to sorfina's house. On my way to Sorfina's house, my dad gave me RM20. I was delighted.

At Sorfina's house, I ate Nasi Arab with ayam sambal. Sorfina cooked the ayam sambal. It wasvery delicious. After Fanah had arrived, she told us that she has a new car. Her mum bought her a black Myvi car. Then, we watched a 'They Wait'. It's horror movie. So, I did not watch it because I'm so afraid. We were so hungry. Since there is no food to eat, we decide to call someone to buy us maggie. Lala texted Abe to buy us maggie curry. Sorfina & Fanah cooked the maggie. Then, we take some photos and be crazy. I slept at 7 am. Lala and Fanah slept at 5.30am. Sorfina slept earlier than us. Kitorang kena bangun awal because Fanah, Lala & me are going out. So, I woke up at 8 am. I had pasta while Fanah & Lala had roti canai for breakfast.


We were acting crazy

We were making funny faces

-love, fau

1 comment:

L said...

gler meriahh! =DD