February 1, 2009

Busy day

Yesterday was a very busy day. Fuhh.. It was tiring. Even now I'm tired. I mean I'm exhausted. aduihh.

I had driving class yesterday. Cikgu rafee picked me up at 8 am sharp. We arrived at metro around 8.30am. Then, we had our breakfast before we drive. Sorfina & I were waiting for Cikgu Rafee's bro. He was our instructor yesterday. Sorfina drove first. Then, it was my turn. I managed to do the hill, side parking and 3 corners just once. Then, cikgu rafee called us. He asked me to seat at the driver seat to drive on the road. aduih.. cuak. cuak. Sbb dia suka sangat marah2. haish. On the way back to metro, there was an accident. The student was one of his student. She was doing her QTI (pratest) but the examiner that was sitting besides her was sleeping in the car. He did not watch her driving.

This is based on what she said to us. She said that the gear was hard. Dia nak masuk gear tapi gear tu keras. So, dia tengok aa kat gear & tak pandang depan but at the moment she looked infront, there was a bus. The bus stopped just infront of her. She was shocked and the teacher just woke up from his sleep. Then, he turn the stereng but it was too late. The car hit the lamp post. When I heard about it, I was terrified because I was driving at that moment with Cikgu Rafee and sorfina in the car. I couldn't watch the accident because I have to look infront when I'm driving. Sorfina didn't manage to drive on the road. Then, we went back home at 11.30am.

Then, at 12.00pm, mira picked me up to go to dancing class. She had a show last night. There was a singing competition organized by siti nurhaliza production. The show was at Tesco Banting. It was very far. It took us 1 and 1/2 hours to arrive. We went there with two cars. Abang Ary and Cikgu man's car. We arrived there at 7pm. The competition ended at 12am. We arrived at sec7 at 1.30am. Then, Mira's dad picked us and I arrived home around 2am. It was very tiring.

-love, fau

No comments: