February 1, 2009

Who am I? (SURVEY)

WHO ARE YOU: Fauliyana
HEIGHT: I dun't know but I'm short
WHERE YOU FROM: I was born in Kedah but I grew up in Selangor.
ARE YOU SINGLE: yup
EYE COLOR: brown
WANT KIDS: yeah.. totally.
HAVE BROTHERS: yup. I have 2 bros
HAVE SISTERS: yes. i have 1
HAVE KIDS: nope. not right now.
DOES ANY ONE LIKE YOU RIGHT NOW: how should i know.
DO YOU LIKE ANYONE: idk.
FAVORITE COLORS: red, orange & purple
FAVORITE DRINK: appletiser
ARE YOU IN SCHOOL: nope
ARE YOU WORKING: nope
DO YOU SMOKE: -
DO YOU DRIK: nope
EVER TRY DRUGS: never will.
EVER CHEATED ON YOUR BF/GF: nope
HAVE YOU BEEN CHEATED ON: nope
HAVE ANY PETS: yeah.
FAVORITE MUSIC: -
EVER MAKE OUT WITH A FRIEND: nope
ARE YOU ONLINE ALOT: yeah
DO YOU DANCE: yeah & love it very much
DO YOU SING: smtimes
YOU PREFER GUYS WITH SHORT HAIR OR LONG HAIR: depends whether it suited them
YOU LIKE GUYS WHO ARE TALL OR SHORT: doesnt really matter

No comments: