February 22, 2009

Confession

haish.. Life life life. There's always ups and downs. Everyone hates the downs part. It really makes you frustrated, sad, angry and other negative emotion. I don't want to have all of those emotions. I don't want to be sad or angry because it really hurts my feelings. I always want to be nice to people. I really do. I want people to be happy. When they are happy, I'm happy too. When they are sad or angry, I would surely feel not comfortable, sad.. I don't know why. That's me. People don't always see me like this especially when I'm sad. I always hide when I'm sad. I would do anything so that my tears won't drop out infront of my friends. I have ego. That ego is always killing me.

Now, I just don't know what to do. I'm sad, angry. Maybe I shouldn't tell what's making me sad, angryy, etc here. I just keep to myself for now.

I hope people would be more concern about others' feelings. I always want to make the others happy eventhough I don't like it.

Now, I just want to be with those who really really want to be with me. I need them now. =(
I don't want those that at first they are friends with me, but later they just throw me away from their life like I'm a rubbish or useless thing. I have feelings too like all of you. Just think for awhile, everyone, what have you done throughout your life. Have you hurt anyone and you didn't appologise to them yet? So, now is the time. It's not to late to appologise to them . They're still human with feelings. They probably forgive you and take you back but don't care so much whether they gonna forgive you or not. Just say sorry to them and what have you done. That's all. That one word, I don't think that it gonna hurt you or anyone. I gonna make things ok or better.

That's all for now.
-love, fau

4 comments:

shazmint said...

ehhh..fau..
sori kalo mint ade wat ape2.
heee~
knapa ni?
:(

Lolo said...

x de pape mint.
mint x bwat pape..
ily mint.

Unknown said...

ego sometimes killing you..
n sometimes make you better...
take a right choice lor...
just visiting...
i like your blog! :-)
i follow u...
heheh

Danial said...

jgn la sedih...i'll be here for u if u need me...*budget mcm hero ar ni:P