February 27, 2009

OMG!!! It's already 4pm??!!

To insomnia shah: yeah. That's true. I have to make a right decision. Thanx and welcome to my blog.

To danial kaoru: I'm feeling much better now. I'm not sad anymore. hahaha. Thanx for the offer but I can take care it.

I woke up late today. Very very late. Around 4 pm but I slept early last night at 1 am. Maybe because I was exhausted. The reasons why I'm exhausted:

1. I brought my siblings , lala & sopi to baya's house to swim but lala & sopi didn't swim. They just stayed with me. My siblings were naughty yesterday. They didn't listen to me at all. They were running around the pool and threw the swimming board at the roof. I was pissed off.
2. I had dance class last night. I arrived home around 10.45pm. The dance class last night was tiring.
Sopi woke me up. She called me asked me whether I received her text and ask me whether I want to join to go to swim with her and Lala. but I said to her that I don't know yet. Then, I wanted to continue sleeping but before that I saw the clock on the desk showed it was 4. I was like what the hell. Then, I straight away went downstairs to call Sopi to ask her what time to go to Fanah's house. Then, she said that the plan cancelled. I told her that I just woke up. She was like WHAT!!!!. haha. Then, I took my bath and went to U8 to buy topup.
I din't do much today. Just stay at home. Around 7.45 pm, I went out with my mum, bibik and siblings. My siblings had KUMON class today. So, I drove them to Shah Alam mall. Bibik wanted to buy new shoes. Walking shoes. She bought a nike shoes. It was nice. Then, we went to Pelita while waiting for my siblings. We went home around 10pm.
That's all that I did today.
-love, fau

3 comments:

Unknown said...

lalala...
it's nice to be late...
sometimes...
hahaha...
:-P

Lolo said...

but it's very very late.
lucky me that my dad went to work.
He'll be mad if he knew that I woke up late yesterday.

Danial said...

OMG..! 4pm?? u......apa u buat???i paleng lambat pown 1.30 je...aiyo...terror gler bibik pakai nike...