February 17, 2009

What a day..

Harini macam fun. Pagi2 gi breakfast dgn Iwa kt R.S. Iwa drove her Estima to my house. Then, I we went to pangkin with my mum's kancil. Around 12.30pm, Iwa went to fetch her maids and bros.

Then, around 4pm, Iwa went to pick up Lala and send her bros to Ad-Darris. then, she picked me up . We went to Baya's house. Mira went to Baya's house later. Mira nak sangat teh ais yang baya buat. Then, baya pun buat laa teh ais tu. Baya's mom cooked meehoon for us. It was delicious. I was so hungry because I didn't take my lunch. Baya on9 dengan Mint. Kitorang chat through call ape tah. Banyak kitorang cakap dengang mint. We had a great time at Baya's house. Harap dapat macam tu lagi.

Around pukul 6, Iwa hantar Lala dulu before ambik adik2 dia. Then, Iwa sent me home. I was glad that today was amazing. I hope that I can have a day like today. Thanx .. Love u all.

No comments: