February 28, 2009

Not at home

This morning when I woke up, my parents and siblings weren't at home. My dad went to office, my mum sent nana to taekwondo at SK Section 9, Shah Alam and Faeesol went to football match. It was very quiet because only bibik and I were left at home.

My mum and siblings arrived home at 1pm. I was waiting for them to arrive home since 12pm. I thought they went to Subang Parade without me but they were actually waited for Faeesol to finish the football match. After a few minutes they arrived home, Ustaz that always teaches Faeesol and Nana arrived.

Mak tanye: "Kakak nak guna Kancil tak harini?"
Fau: "Tak. Kenapa? Mak nak guna ke?"
Mak: "A'aa. Mak nak gi KL. Nak beli kain."
Fau: "Nak ikut?"
Mak: "Jom aa. "
Fau: "Mak nak gi pukul bape?"
Mak: "Jap lagi mak nak gi aa. Mak tukar baju jap"

After 5 minutes, I went to my parent's room.

Mak: "Jap. Tak pergi lagi. Nak rehat jap."
Fau: "Tak. Kakak nak mandi dulu boleh tak?"
Mak: "Mandi aa."

Then, around 3.30pm, we went to KL. There were a lot of people today went to KL. A lot of parking lot were full. Tapi nasib kat SOGO, ade parking. Mak park kat situ and terus gi jalan.

Then, we went back for awhile while waited for Maghrib. Then, after Maghrib, we went to Subang Parade. Ramai jugak orang. aduih. Tapi nasib jugak aa ade parking. Nana wanted to buy books. At first, I didn't want to buy anything but then, after my mum had offered to buy book for me, so I bought 2 books. One is a comic and the other is a novel. Comic: CHOCOLAT (4). Novel: FAMILY AFFAIRS. SECRETS OF MY HOLLYWOOD LIFE.

I was not in the mood today. I'm very sleepy and had a headache. I hope I get well soon. Sorry to Sorfina and Lala sebab tak berapa layan kat YM tadi. I'm very very sorry.

That's all for now. Till the next time. Hugs and kisses.
-love, fau

1 comment:

Unknown said...

happy family...
so, sweet...
kan besh klu cm nie...