March 1, 2009

Sick.

I went to dance class yesterday early. Mira fetched me around 11.15am. We had to go to dance class early because the UiTM people gonna come at the dance place around 12pm to see the dances that will be perform on the March 6th. I'll not perform on that day but Cikgu Man told me that I'm going to perform on the March 15th. I don't think I can perform on that day because I'm going to Melaka. So, I think I'm going to tell Cikgu Man today or tomorrow bout it. The dance class was tiring. I learnt the Rampai Malaysia. Cikgu Man thought me the Sarawak, Sabah and Chinese steps. But he managed to teach me a few of the Indian dance. The Indian dance was quite difficult. I like the Chinese steps. It was ok but I kept forgetting the steps. I was sick yesterday. I had a fever, flu, sore throat and headache. Haish. Around 3.50pm, we stopped the class. Everyone was rested and most of us took a nap under the fan. We was very tired. Then, around 4 smthng, we went back home.

When we arrived home, Faeesol , Nana and bibik only left at home. Mak and ayah went to visit Faeez at boarding school.

I followed my dad to the barber shop to cut Faeesol's hair at 7pm. At the barber shop, I asked my dad to borrow his car because I was going dinner with Lala and Sopi. My dad allowed me.

I quickly took a shower for awhile after came back from the barber shop. Then, quickly drove the car to fetch Sopi , then, Lala. Lala already took her dinner. Sopi left her purse . We had our dinner at the Kak Ani Sup Utara. The waiter that took our orders is really cute. I kept smiling at Lala. hahaha. Lala tahu apa disebalik senyuman tu. hehe.
Fau: Meehoon sup, teh ais
Sopi: Nasi ayam, teh ais
Lala: Fresh orange
On the way back home, Lala told me that Fanah maybe gonna sleepover at my house. Then, I drove to her house. When we almost arrived at her house, Lala told me that Fanah confirmed gonna sleepover at my house.

We didn't do much at my house last night because I was sick. We watched the BLACK SHEEP. Then watched STYLISTA and ANTM. After that, we watched BRING IT ALL . The movie finished around 4 am. After the movie, we went straight to bed. I was sleepy.

Then, around 8 am this morning, I woke up when Lala was packing her things. She said that her mum had arrived. Fanah and Sopi didn't notice that Lala had went back home because she went back home while they were asleep. Around 10am this morning, fanah and Sopi woke up. They had breakfast at my house. My maid cooked mee goreng. Then, I sent them home. We didn't take shower when I sent them just now. haha.

That's all for now.
-love, fau

2 comments:

Unknown said...

so do you think you can dance??hehehe...
msti pndai menari nie..
ajar sy step dance leh??

Lolo said...

hahaha. traditional dance je.
x de aa pndai.