March 27, 2009

Tired

what I did today? hmm. Let me recall. Well. I woke up at 10.30am. I was been woke up by Fath's call.

He called me to ask me out to go breakfast together.

After hung up the phone, I straight away went downstairs nak tengok ada kereta ke tak. unlucky me, my mom drove the vios to work, my grandpa drove kancil to workshop for service and maksu drove naza to workshop to fetch my grandpa.

I called Fath to tell him that I don't have car tapi dia cakap dia ada kereta. Took shower.

Waited for him bout 10 mins. Went to breakfast at Hakim at section 7. I ordered roti canai, instead I got roti sardin. haish.

At first we want to hang out somewhere else after breakfast but my mom called and told me that maksu cam bising. Maksu said that I always went out. I was never at home. So, Fath sent me home. The plan to hang out cancelled.

Mummy was at my house. Waited for my siblings and mom to come home. They arrived home quite late about 2.15pm since Nana had gymrama class.

Faeesol didn't go to ad-daris since he was sick. Nana asked me to sent her to ad-daris. I said ok until maksu asked me to fetch her at the workshop and go to section 15. Sorry aa nana. She went to ad-daris with bus in the end.

After sent maksu back to the workshop, I went to meet Fath. We hang out until 5pm. Then, fetched Ayaz, Hakim and Lat from their houses. We went to BK at section 13. On our way to section 13 at the bridge, there was terrible traffic jam since it was rainy and the traffic light was not functioning. I was stress in the car since Fath always condemn about my driving. Nasib hakim ada. He scolded Fath and asked him to shut up. In the end, the police traffic arrived. phew. We were in the traffic jam was about 45 minutes. You know what, for 45 minutes, I can go Subang Jaya or Section 9 or Section 7. haish

Only Ayaz who didn't eat. We hang out about 30 minutes. Sorry guys. I couldn't hang out after 7 since my grandma and my aunt was at my house. Nanti diorang bising.

While I was driving home, Faeesol called. Masa tengah drive jugak dia nak call. Dah laa ada polis.

Then, went home. Rest for awhile. At 7.45pm, I fetched my siblings and drove to KUMON at shah alam mall. After sent them to KUMON, my cousin and I went downstairs. Nak potong kaki seluar. Wandering around the mall and picked up the jeans at that shop around 9 pm. Jumpa mak depan giordano. Went upstairs to KUMON. Waited for my siblings. After that, went to KFC at section 13. I met Iwa and her mom. I also saw Haziq, fath's friend. We ate. Then, went home safely.

That's all for now.

-love, fau

No comments: