March 26, 2009

Confession of a Shopaholic

I'm not really at home today. Here is what happen today. Woke up at 10.30am. Watched tv for 30 minutes. Then, took my shower. on9 for awhile while watching tv. Then get ready to fetched my siblings at school. Around 12.30pm, I went out from home to fetch them. Maksu followed me. The school bell rang at 1pm but my sibling came out from the school quite late. Then, sent my siblings and maksu home.

After sending them, I straight away fetched Sopi and Fath. We went to SP to watch Confession of a Shopaholic, which I planned a few days ago. It was lucky Fath followed us. I drove to SP but when the time to park the car at Tower Hotel, we changed driver. Fath was the driver to park my car. Haha.

Then, went to buy the tickets. The movie started at 2.45pm. We arrived around 2.35pm. Went into the cinema. There was many people. It was not like the time I, sopi Iwa and Hilal went to watch Marley & me. The movie was great.

Then, went to Secret to meet Naufal and his gf, Syamiela. She's pretty and has a beautiful skin. Went to Starbuck to hangout for awhile before went back home. Fath kept asking Sopi wheter she was ok or not. Sopi kinda annoyed by his question. haha. but she was ok. and Fath was ok with her too. He look like he was comfortable with Sopi.

Went home around 6. Sent Sopi first. Then, went to Fath's Uncle's house. He changed his clothes and wore slippers. Sent him to RS because he wanted to hang out with his friends.

I went home. Everyone was at home. Had my dinner. I love it very much. I had sambal belacan , air asam and ikan bilis goreng cili manis. All of that was made by maksu. It was totally delicious. I hope she cook like that again tomorrow.

Went out again around 7.45pm. Isi minyak kereta. Texted Fath whether he wanted to accompany me to dance class. but unfortunately he didn't take his bath yet and haven't pray. I went alone. I asked him to accompany me because at the section 7 hall was very dark. I was scared to go alone. I'm scare if anything happen. Today's class was ok. Kak Marisa didn't come today. She went to clubbing. The class finished at 10pm. Went home.

On my way back home, I was singing in the car loudly. It was fun. I sang "Tak Mungkin kerna Sayang" by Alyah and "Rehab" by Rihanna.

Went home safely. Went upstairs and changed my clothes. Asked bibik cook scramble egg for me. I ate with nasi , sambal belacan and air asam. Hmm. nyummy. After that, went upstairs and on9 while watching tv.

That's all for now.
-love, fau

2 comments:

Unknown said...

eh?
da ok da moodnya...
hehehe bagus2...
:P

Lolo said...

haha. Insomnia guy, actually memang I ada mood but saja nak tulis macam tu. It's not that I'm really in a bad mood. I cuma tak puas hati dengan orang tu.