March 18, 2009

My GOAL

I really really want vw beatle. The car is so cute. I just can't keep my eyes off that car when everytime I see them. I'm really jealous to those who have that car. So, my goal for the future is to save money and buy that car. I know it will take me ages for me to save money and buy that car. I don't care. Kalau kereta tu tak laku jugak in the future, tak kisah. Nak beli jugak. I'm really a fan of that car. haha. I hope one day, there is someone will gift this car as a present to me. wah.. I like that car in red. It really looks hot in red. Imagine if I drive that car. wow. It will make me look so hot. haha. Just kidding. If my family is rich, I would probably ask my dad to buy me that car for my birthday this year. haha. but I'm not rich. Nvm. Sebab ni aa nak berusaha for that car. Atleast I have a goal in my life. hehe. I know that goal sounds stupid but I really really really want it.

Enough bout that. Now, I'm going to talk bout yesterday.

I had dinner at Lala's house last night. Sopi, Mira, Baya and Fanah was there too. I brought along my sis, Nana. I went out from my house at 8.30pm. Then, went to Sopi's house first. She asked me for a favour. She asked me to help her bout the application for UTP. Around 9pm, we went to Lala's house.

Lala's mom cooked curry mee and fried rice. It was delicious. Fanah's mom baked bread pudding. It is my fav. Hmm. nyummy.

After we ate, Sopi and I washed the dishes. Then, hang out for awhile in the living area. My sis was playing with Lala's sis, Irisha.

Then around 9.30pm, we went home since my dad said that he maybe going to use that car around 10pm. Before I sent Sopi home, singgah jap kat petronas because Sopi wanted to buy bread.

After sent Sopi, I drove very fast since it almost 10pm. Then, went I just parked my car, mak just arrived home. Then, Nana asked mak whether she can sleep at Lala's house or not. Mak gave her green light. Then, she asked ayah. Ayah also gave her a green light. She was so happy and excited.

Then, drove to Lala's house with my mom sitting besides me.
Only Fanah, Nana, and me went to the sleepover.

At first, semua cam buat keje sendiri. Nana played plasticine with Risha. Then, around 11pm, risha had to go to sleep. It was already past her bed time.

Lala, Fanah and me watched four movies:
  • Euro trip
  • Not another teen movie
  • American Pie 5
  • Date movie ( I just watched it lil bit)

I was sick with all the perverts stuff. Macam dah mabuk benda tu. haha. Same goes to Fanah. Since cam dah mabuk, tu yang tengok date movie tu sikit je.

Lala and Fanah slept at 7am. I slept at 6 am.

We woke up at 10.30am. Fanah's mom called me since Fanah didn't answered her calls. Nana had already woke up. Then, asked her to brush her teeth. After I brushed my teeth, we had breakfast. Lala's mom cooked roti jala and curry.

Then, Fanah sent us home.

Around 11 something, Shafiq texted me. He asked me whether I want to join to have lunch with him, Khalis and Lala. I said yes and asked him to fetch me.

We had lunch at Kayu Manis. Sembang2. Then, Fanah came. She just hang out for awhile. Mira can't hangout with us. Her mom didn't let her.

Lala went home with her mom since she was going to school to approve some documents for the application to MMU. Shafiq sent me home.

I watched 90210. Then, I fall asleep. I slept around 4pm. I woke around 8pm. haha. Lama gila.

At 8.30pm, I sent my cousin home.

That's all for today.

-love, fau

3 comments:

Danial said...

date movie serious geli...bodoh nak mampos jokes dia...x lawak plak tu...geli je lebeyh...btw, nnt bday u i belikan kete VW beetle...u nk warna merah kan??nnt i belikan...tapi yg toy punya je la...yg real sendiri beli la...

Unknown said...

sape kata sounds stupid?ok la tu...i have my own goals...Mercedes SLK200K...huhuhu...
harap2 dapat la VW beetle tu ea???

u have been tag..
huhu

Izura Abd Shukor said...

Kau nak Beetle, aku nak XC90 dowh! Lol.
Sick of all the perverted scenes? Ohh.Am.Gee! What happened to the old Fau?