March 19, 2009

Japanese food

I just came back from dinner with my family. We went to japanese restaurant at Mariott Hotel. That dinner was for celebrating my spm result. Thanks ayah. I really love japanese food. At first, we thought we gonna have buffet but when we arrived, the waitress said that the buffet only on weekends. Tak de rezeki. So we had ala carte. I had deep fried prawn and vegetables with steamed fish. My parents had seafood combo. My bros had fried rice and my sis had california roll. After I ate my food, I ordered sawamushi ( tak tau ejaan ). The served the rice just little tapi boleh kenyang jugak. The food are delicious. When mak and me went to pray, my siblings ordered ice-cream toast.

I didn't do much today. I just sent Nana and Faeesol to mummy's house and picked them up around 6 pm.

That's all for now.

-love.fau

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love japanese food....
lama gile xmakan...
kempunan tul...
congrats for your result...
yeah!!