March 24, 2009

Amazing Day

I had a great time yesterday. At first, I went to pick up Iwa at her house around 8.20am and there was a traffic jam at the traffic light at her house.

Then, went to pangkin to buy newspaper for dad. Then, went to fetch Sopi and went to Dincy because Sopi wanted to photostate something. Off we went to school to get approval from school of Sopi's certificates.

We went to giant to the post office. Sent Sopi home. I and iwa went to my home and get a rest for awhile and had our lunch. Around 12pm we went out from home and went to fetch Sopi , then fetched Hilal. We went to OU.

When we arrived at OU, we went straight to the GSC counter to collect our booking tickets. We watched Marley & me.

Iwa told me that Hilal haven't take his breakfast. Sopi too. Then, we went to BK. After that, went to WH and went to the cinema around 1.25pm.Then, went inside. There was no one. SO, we were running inside the cinema. Then, posing sana sini. We were acting crazy. It was bout 10 minutes inside there without any strangers. We wanted to take pictures but Sopi punya camera tak de battery. Then, there was one chinese guy came into the cinema. Semua cam cover-cover. haha. Then, we sat at our seats and watched the movie.

The movie was amazing. It was hillarious, plus, sad. Marley was cute.

After the movie, Hilal went to MPH with Iwa. I went to Forever 21 with Sopi because I wanted to buy a pair jeans and a shirt but unlucky me there was no jeans and shirt that I want but we were at Forever 21 for a long time. Browsing around. Then, when we were at Topshop, Iwa called us. Tanya kitorang mana. Then, told her that we were at Topshop. We met at Topshop.

Iwa told me that Hilal was angry at the MPH person. I still don't know why he was mad. Then, went to Zara. After that, I remembered that I have to buy pencil boxes for my maid's daughters. Then, I bought 2 pencil boxes. Went to Big Apple since Iwa, Hilal and Sopi waited for me there. Had a doughnut ang bought a dozen doughnut for my mum, Nana and Faeesol. We went home. but before we went home, kitorang tak ingat mana park kereta. Sesat lagi dalam tempat letak kereta. haish. haha. I sent Hilal first , then, Sopi. Iwa slept at my house.

Around 8 pm, I drove to dance class at section 7. Iwa followed me. The class finished at 10pm. Went home safely.

Took our bath. Made milo for ourselves and brought it and biscuits upstairs. Ate it while watching the tv. We slept around 1 am.

That's all about yesterday.

No comments: