March 5, 2009

I was tagged by MIRA

here's the instructions:

1.Go to your photos folder in your computer.

2.Go to the 6th folder of photos.

3.Go to the 6th picture in that folder.

4.Put the picture on your blog and describe about it.

5.Invite six friends to join the challenge.



the pic is at DIVA at SP. I went out with Sopi and Alin on Valentine's Day. They were my dates for the day. hahaha. Just joking. I don't celebrate V-Day since it's haram in Islam. I was trying to search for a necklace. necklace that has a key and a lock as a locket. But in the end, there were three necklaces in a set that caught our eyes. We watched "NEW IN TOWN". The main actress for that movie was Renee. We were window shopping at FOREVER 21. It was fun. We were in that store for a long time. haha. I like this one jeans at Forever 21 but I didn't have any money but there jeans was quite cheap. Just RM99. We ate at Waffle World. I ate choc waffle. hmm.. nyummy. My mum sent us to SP but we went back home by taxi. It was a great day. I hope I can go out with them again.

I want to tag Alin, Fashu, Fanah, Mint, Danial and Insomnia Shah.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sorry lama xvisit ur blog...
little bit busy lately...
this picture nampak babyface...
n hehe...
cute...
sebok tngok brg ea??