March 22, 2009

Swimming is COOL.

haha. bodoh je title.

Around 5.00pm, I went out for a swim at Baya's house with adik-adik Iwa (anaz & iyaz), iwa's neighbour(aisyah-same age as anaz), Lala, Fanah and my sis (nana). Baya didn't join us but she was there sitting near the pool. It was fun and a had a great time with them since I didn't talk to Lala for many day. Then, I brought nana to Mak Jah. I had tauhu bakar while nana had roti bakar hailam. Since we both always didn't finish our drinks, so, I decided to buy only a drink and share with nana. Tauhu bakar tu pedas jugak. Before went back home, Nana suruh beli Hacks for our maid. So, we went to 7E but there was no hacks. Then , went to the shop beside the my mydin. Bought 4 hacks , then, went home.

When I arrived home, my maid told me that Sorfina came to our house sebab nak bagi makanan. "Thanx sopi. Mak aku cakap sedap makanan kau bagi tu. Aku tak makan lagi. Jap lagi baru nak makan. " Then, my mum told me that she bought durian. I was delighted. Dah lama tak makan durian. After this I'm going to eat the durian with rice. Hmm. nyummy. That's all for now. muahh.

-love, fau

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome -sopi

Unknown said...

xpnah lak mkn durian skali ngan nasi...
besh ke???