March 16, 2009

Another tag from baya

1Do you shower in the morning or evening?
*usually i shower only in the evening. I don't take shower in the morning but only when I'm going out that morning, I'll take shower.


2Do you use liquid or bar soap?
*both. but I like more liquid soap



3Do you use shampoo and conditioner or just shampoo?
*I use both so that my hair will be more smooth.



4Do you brush your teeth in the shower?

*yup.




5Do you shave in the shower?

*yup.I shave my legs.


6Do you sing in the shower?

*yup. Everytime.


7Do you use a washcloth?

*heh.




8Do you have a door or a curtain on your shower?
*door




9Have you ever taken a call in the shower?
*yup. many times. Even "berak" pun. haha.


10Have you ever showered in your swimsuit?
*yup. After swimming.




11Have you ever showered with a member of the same sex?
*yup. When I was in kindergaten. hehe. I even took shower with my boyfriends I mean a friend which they are boys. haha


12Have you ever showered with a member of the opposite sex?
*baca kat atas



13Do you share a bathroom with someone?
*yup. with my sis. terpaksa.




14Do you listen to the radio in the shower?
*yup. I just switch on the radio in my room. but x dgr pun


15Do you wear a shower cap?
*no.



16Do you wash behind your ears?

*yup. every inch counts


17Describe your shower in three words

*hot, steamy and sexy.
hahaha.


18What one thing would you change about your shower?

*I wouldn't change anythng.


19What would make your shower time better for you?

*when I was exhausted


20What celebrity would you like to shower with?
*no one. I like taking my shower alone



21What celebrity would you NOT like to shower with?

*idk


22What is the one thing you can't do without in your shower?
*sabun badan.haha.




23What is the oddest thing that has happened to you in the shower?
*idk


24What is the best thing that has happened to you in the shower?

*bila dah bau wangi. hahaha


25When was the last time you showered?
*yesterday



26When are you going to take a shower next?

*after this. Belom mndi lasgi utk harini.

No comments: