March 11, 2009

It's Crazy Time

First I woke up at 10 am since Lala texted me about the SP thingy but then, I fall asleep again. haha. Around 11.45 am I woke up again. Took my shower. Get ready and waited for Mira to fetch me. Lala , Shafiq, Zack and Syuhada was in the car too. They arrived at my house around 12.15pm.



We arrived at SP around 12.30pm. Tak ramai sangat orang since it's a weekday. We bought the tickets. Mira and me wanted to watch Billu Barber (hindustan movie) but then, Lala and the boys wanted to watch Role Model. Mira kesiankan diorang so, beli laa ticket Role Model since they have no interest in hindustan's movies.



Then, we went to eat. At the KFC, Mira was kinda annoying. Dia tak habis2 ungkit pasal Sunway Lagoon dia. hahaha. haish mira.



Then, after that we went window shopping.

Our movie started at 2.30pm. On our way to cinema, Mira embarassed us dengan jalan kangkang dia tu. haha.

Then, went into the cinema. While was watching the movie, Mira fell asleep. haha.

After that movie, we split up. The boys went somewhere else. Alin with Syud while I was with Mira and Lala. Mira wanted to meet with Muhaimin. We met him infron t of Converse shop. While we was walking around the SP, I was fooling around and done crazy things like calling Lala's name loudly then, jalan dengan bontot tongek. hehe. Saja nak memalukan Lala. haha. Sorry Lala. Main2 je tu. Saja nak menceriakan suasana. haha.

Then, we went to Studio-R since Mira wanted to see her giselle slippers. Shafiq and Zack met us there. Then, Alin told Mira that she has to go back early because her mom had called her. Then, we went to dance machine thingy at Asian Avenue. Mira and Alin dance. Mira lost. That was her first time.

When finished with that, diorang cam sume x tau nak balik pukul bape. Mira at first refuse to go back early. But Alin told us that she'll go back home with cab alone. Then, Mira decided that she wanted to go back early since there was nothing to do.

Just left me and syud at SP. I was waiting for ayah. Nasib Syud teman. Kalau tak, keseorangan laa. My father arrived around 6.20pm. The road was busy.

Bila dah sampai rumah, terus makan dengan ayah. Then, went upstairs to rest for awhile.

Around 8pm I went to Sopi's house. Fanah was there. Sopi sembahyang semua pastu baru bertolak.

Sopi sent her car at my house. We went out. I fetched Lala and went to Giant. I bought sanggul and hairclips. Sopi bought topup.

Then, went to Mak Jah. Minum sekejap je. Dalam pukul 10 camtu hantar Lala and went home.

That's all for now.
-love, fau

No comments: