March 25, 2009

Dragonball

Last night I slept late around 3 am. Actually I wanted to sleep at 1 am since I have to wake up early the next day but I was busy talking with Iwa until I didn't notice the time.

Today, I woke up at 6.30am. I was been woke up by Fath's msg. After my mum had left to send my siblings to school, I went to take my shower. A quick shower. I went to fetched Lat at his house. Then, went to section 17 to fetch Fath. He arrived at Shah Alam around 3 am but he had to wait there since there was no one to pick him.

Then, sent Lat and Iwa home. Sent Fath to his uncle's house. Then, when I was on my way home, my mom asked me to fetched my siblings. They finished their school around 1pm. My mom wanted to study.

I went home. Then, vacuumed my car. At 12 .15pm , I went to SKSJ. I arrived there around 12.30pm. It was too early. I didn't know to do. I just waited outside the school compund. The bell rang at 1 pm. Then, I saw my siblings went out from school together. I called them. Then, went in the car. I asked them whether they have any money because I want to lent 60cent to buy a gardenia bread. I was very hungry. I didn't eat yet.

I arrived homw around 1.30pm. I texted Fath. I told him that I'm gonna pick him around 2pm. Before that, I had my lunch.

Then, fetched Fath. I asked him to drive the car since he is a better driver. We went to OU. We bought movie ticket. Then, went to Pizza Hut at Old Wing to eat. Then, went into the cinema. The movie started at 4 pm. We watched Dragonball. The movie was ok. Then, went home.

Before that, we went to fetch Ayaz. Then, Fath wanted to go to his uncle's house. After that I sent them to Pangkin. I went home after sent them.

That's all for now.
muah.

-love, fau

No comments: