March 15, 2009

Rainy day

Today was quite a good day for me. woke up around 11 am since my mom was yelling at Nana sebab kencing kat tilam masa tidur malam semalam. After woke up, mom asked me to fill up the application untuk UTP. Alhamdulilla. Nasib boleh masuk dalam website untuk application tu. Dah banyak kali try tapi tak boleh.

After filled up everything, I went downstairs to take my lunch. I mean my breakfast at 1 pm. I don't take breakfast. Then, I asked my dad jadi ke tak gi Pavilion. Ayah cakap jadi and gi lepas sembahyang zohor.

I took my bath and get ready. Since Faeez want to tag along, then, we had to wait for him to get ready. Lucky us because he didn't take much time to get ready.

My dad drove us there since I didn't the route to Pavilion. Then, bila sampai kat mana tah kat KL jalan jam gila. Then, my dad took another route to Pavilion yang tak jam.

When we arrived, I straight away went to Forever 21 but my dad want to go to HOL. He wanted to buy a bag that can carry his laptop. He is going to Abudabi (tak tau ejaan but bunyi macam tu aa) this weekend. He's going there only for a week.

At first I planned to buy a shirt and a pair of jeans but in the end I bought a purse. Haha . Lari daripada plan. The shirt that I wanted to buy tak de laa pulak. Pastu jeans pulak besar. Tapi tak pe aa dapat save duit. Maybe later I'm going out with Sopi. Just the two of us. Nak berdating dengan dia. hehe. Before I went to the dressing room to try on the jeans, I asked Faeez to call ayah. Ayah told us that he was at the Dockers. He bought a cardigans. After paid for the purse, Faeez told us that he was hungry. Then, we went to Food Court. Faeez cam tak nak. Then, we went to buy some breads, tart and pieces of cake. Faeez wanted to eat at Uncle Lim's. Ayah told us that we went to Subang Parade to eat.

On our way to Subang Parade, hujan lebat sangat dengan kilat and guruh kuat. Takot nye. Dah aa tak nampak jalan. Ayah drove the car slowly since the road was not very clear.

Thank god. We finally arrived at Subang Parade. We went to eat at Uncle Lim's. Ayah and Faeez went to pray. I waited for them about 5 minutes. Then went to HOL and ayah bought a bag for his laptop.

Then, straight away went home.

Bila sampai rumah, ada kawan mak. Salam dia then, went upstairs. I sent Tasha and took Faeesol to the clinics. Dia sakit tekak, gigi nak tumbuh and demam. Pastu beli top up and went home.

That's all for today. till the next time. muah.

-love, fau

1 comment:

Unknown said...

pandainya die....
nak masuk utp ea???
good luck...
harap dapat...
hmmm...
i wondering...
ble u nak visit my blog ea??