March 9, 2009

Scandals

I woke this morning late as usual. haish. bila laa nak bangun awal. Makin nak dekat result keluar makin lambat aku bangun. ayoyoyo. Nvm. I'll try to wake up early tomorrow. Since my mum wants to bring my maid to the "kedutaan". I'll be home alone from 7am until 1.30pm. haish.

After took my shower, I went downstairs since my family were taking their lunch. So, I joined them. After I just finished my lunch, Mira called me. She asked me where I am and said that the dance already started. So, I quickly went upstairs and get ready. When I was already ready, my dad said that wait for awhile. He wanted to take shower. So, I had to wait for him.

Then, around 2.15pm we went out. I drove to section 7. I arrived at section 7 around 2.30pm. They were all already started practising. I was quite blur at that time. Then, we practised until 5 pm. The boys were all laying down. They were tired because they came early to the class around 11 am.

Then, around 6 smthng, we went to meet Mira's mom kat mana tah but behind the tesco extra. Mira thought that she wanted to join with her mum but then her mum dah baya pun and nak balik dah. her mum give her some money because Mira said that she wanted to go eat somewhere else and nak cari rambut palsu for me.

Then, we went to Shah Alam mall. Mira ajak Izhar to join with us to eat. He only had 3o minutes break. So we went to Pelita to eat. Chit chatting for awhile. Then, it was time Izhar went to work. Mira and I went to SACC, then to Alam Central.

Then, we went to Syed Bistro to meet with Lotfi and KA but just for awhile because Mira's mom had texted her said that she had cross the line. Something like that. Then, I went home safely.

Basically, I spent my day just with Mira. Almost everyday, I see her face. Haish mira. Nanti kau tak de lepas ni. Tak pe aa . Tengok je aa muka die ni for 1 week je.
That's all for now.

-love, fau

2 comments:

harima anayil. said...

aha. siot je. aku x de nnt, kau mesti boring. haha

Danial said...

hahaha...mira kene marah...i da lama gler x mkn kt pelita...dulu masa skola slalu gler lepas skola lepak sana...