March 21, 2009

Dad is away for a week

My dad had left Malaysia. He was on his way to Abudabi. He'll be away about a week. He'll be back next Sunday. His flight would arrived around 2.15pm.

We went to KLIA around 6 pm. Since I was driving, we must went our early because " kakak bawak lambat". That was what my parents said. Bukan nya saja2 bawak lambat. Mak aa. She told me to follow the speed limit. Adoi.

After my dad had check in, we went to eat at the food court.

After that, ayah pun gi balai berlepas and there he went.

Nana was like crying but Faeez disturbed her by saying that she is a drama queen then, tak jadi pulak dia nak nangis.

My mum drove us back home.

Since my dad was away for a week, so, I'm planning to go out with Sopi and Iwa. Maybe hang out at mall and watch movie. I want to buy some clothes too. Then, I think I have to Faeesol driver for a week. I have to sent him for Latihan Rumah Sukan and Koko. I also have to pick him up from school after he has finish with his Latihan Rumah Sukan and Koko. and I have to pick him up from school on Friday and sent him to the mosque untuk sembahyang jumaat since my mum has to wait for Nana to finish her gymrama class.

I also have too drive myself to dance class on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday class. and if my mum ask me to sent my siblings to KUMON at section 9 on friday night, so, I have to sent them.

So, I would say that I would be busy next week.
That's all for now. muah.

-love, fau

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

busyy sggh.
(: