March 26, 2009

List

I'm listing out movies that I had watched and movies that I would like to watch. I'm doing this because I'm bored and I don't have any idea what to write in this blog. So, I decided to write about that.

  • Pink Panther 3 (Faeesol, Nana, Faeez)
  • High School Musical 3 (Faeesol, Nana & Mak)
  • Brides War (Baya, Sopi, Fanah, Alin, Lala)
  • Maut (Lala, Fanah, Khalis)
  • New In Town (Sopi, Alin)
  • Role Models (Mira, Lala, Alin, Syuhada, Zack, Shafiq)
  • Sex Drive (Lala, Fanah, Sopi, Shafiq, Danial, Khalis)
  • Billu Barber (My DVD)
  • Burn After Reading
  • Marley & Me (Iwa, Sopi, Hilal)
  • Hotel for Dogs
  • Confessions of A Shopaholic (Sopi, Fath)
  • Rachel Getting Married
  • Mall Cop (Lala)
  • Dragonball Evolution (Fath)
  • The International
  • Slumdog Millionaire (my DVD)
  • Yes Man (my DVD- watched it alone)
  • Saus Kacang
  • Fast & Furious 4
  • Star Trek (Lala, Fanah, Zack, Shafiq)
  • Night at The Museum 2: Battle of The Smithsonian (Lala, Fanah, Dhamirah, Yoep, Faez)
  • Monsters vs Aliens (Faeez, Faeesol & Nana)
  • Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen (Fath)
  • He's just not that into you (Fath, Sopi, Lala)
  • Fired Up <30>
  • My Best Friend's Girl (Fanah's DVD)
  • In Her Shoes (Fanah's DVD)
  • Make It Happen (Sopi, Alin)
  • I love you, man (Alone)
  • Terminator Salvation (Sopi, Lala, Fanah, Zack)
  • X-Men: Wolverine
  • 17 Again (Sopi, Alin, Fanah)
  • Hannah Montana The Movie (Nana, Faeesol)
  • Ghosts of Griendfriends Past (Faeez)
  • Harry Potter: Half Blood Prince (Faeez)
  • The Ugly Truth <1/10>
  • Ice Age 3: Dawn of The Dinosaurs <2/7>
  • The Proposal <3/9>
  • Ku Tunggu Jandamu <4/6>
  • Obsessed <9/7>
  • UP <20/8>
  • Imagine That <27/8>
  • I love you, Beth Cooper <17/9>
  • Funny People
  • All about steve <1/10>
  • The traveller's wife <15/10>
  • Alvin & The Chipmunks 2

RED= had watch it

2 comments:

Farhanah Izani said...

BANYAK nye fau!!!!
best gila
haha
=D

L said...

Banyak gila babiiii!!!!!!!!! hahahahahah! kamu hebat r!