March 24, 2009

A day with Iwa.

I woke up at 1 pm today. Iwa too. Then, went downstairs to eat after Iwa took her shower. While I was taking my breakfast, my mum called. My mum told me to fetch Faeesol at school and bawak dia gi makan and bawak Faeesol punya baju sukan.

Went to Faeesol's school. Brought him to Mamak Bistro near his school. Sent him to school around 3.15 pm. Then, Iwa and I went to SP. While I was parking my car, Faeesol called. He told me that he left his money and shorts in the car. So, I had to go to his school again . Then, he said that his money was in his bag. He took his shorts and off he went in.

Iwa and I went again to SP since I wanted to buy the jeans at Forever 21. Finally, I got a jeans that fit me. Thank god. The jeans is maroon in colour. Walked around the SP. Bought crispy popia and went to fetch Faeesol.

After had fetched Faeesol, we went to Dincy since Faeesol wanted to buy ice-cream. There, we saw Iwa's bros and Abel.

Went home. Around 7.30pm Iwa and I went to my dance class again. Today, we went back home late. The class finished around 10.30pm. I arrived home around 11pm. My mum and siblings was asleep.

That's all bout today. Till the next time. Muah.

3 comments:

uncle shaq said...

aaww .. thats nice .. anwyays .. sounds like a heck of a tiring day .. hope u get the well deserved rest :)

Izura Abd Shukor said...

Malu aku kau cakap aku pon bgn pukul 1. Note, I woke earlier okay, and took my shower.

Lolo said...

x de. aku dh bgn dh. cuma baring je. aku prasan kau bgn lpas tgk hp kau