March 5, 2009

A Day In KL.

Actually, at first I didn't want to go to KL because at night I have dance class but in the end I went there with Fanah, Sopi, Danial, Syafiq, Lala & Khalis.

Fanah picked me up at 9.15am sharp. Before that, she fetched Sopi, Shafiq and Danial. Then, she fetched Lala. Fanah drove us to KL central. She parked her car there. We met Khalis at KL central since Fanah's car was full, he had to take the Komuter to KL central. Then, we took the monorail to Starhill, then walked to Pavi.

AtPavi, Fanah bought the movie tickets. We watched SEX DRIVE. The movie was hillarious. You all have to watch it. haha. I laughed so hard that my tears was almost came out. hehe. Our movie was at 12.20pm. We arrived around 10.30am.

After bought the ticket, we went window shopping at Topshop and Forever 21. We didn't have enough money to buy things. So. we were just browsing around. I was amazed with Forever 21 shop. It was like a closet full with clothes and acessories.

We snapped some photos. Then, we called the guys to meet us infront of the Topshop because we were all hungry. We ate at Pizza Hut. At Pizza Hut, I was acting crazy because I wanted them to be happy. I know that Shafiq was annoyed by me. haha. Sorry. We ordered Paperoni and Thai Seafood pizza. Selipar Fanah pulak putus masa kat Pizza Hut. Kesian dia kena jalan dengan selipar putus and kaki sakit.

Then, we went in the cinema. We were 10 minutes late. I didn't know that the seats that we were seating were the couple seats. haish. If I know it were the couple seats boleh laa angkat yang tengah tu and hugged Sopi. haha. Just joking.

After the movie, Fanah bought some breads and cake. Then, went to surau.
Took some photos.
Walked around the Starhill Plaza. Shafiq wanted to buy a present for Hannah. In the end he bought a big straw bag for her as a birthday gift. The bag was lovely. Danial bought Famous Amos. I couldn't stop eating it. Danial said, "fau , u ni lepas amik satu mesti ade lagi satu untuk spare." Sorry aa Dan. I mmg suka makan camtu. Dah ambik satu, msti amik lagu satu as spare. hehehe.

Then, we took some photos again for the last time before we went back home. While taking some photos, the was a group of school boys. There was a boy that caught my eye. Handsome nye. haha. Tapi budak sekolah. aduahai. hahaha.

We went to the Auto Pay Machine. Fanah inserted the ticket. The suddenly, Fanah was like "Fuck". Then, I looked at the machine. Terkejut gila. It cost RM17.20. Mak aih. Mahalnya. I thought it cost between the range of RM 8- RM9. Kelam-kabut semua ambik wallet and purse masing-masing. Semua main derma je duit kat Fanah. hehe. We didn't know it cost us that much. Nasib aa ade yang ade duit lagi. Kalau tak, duduk je aa kat KL Central tu.

But we got home safely. On the way home, Fanah showed her Kopitiam. Nanti bila2 kita datang Kopitiam awak tu ye, Fanah. hehhe.

Then, in the evening around 6pm, Fanah texted me saying that her mom had cook for us. Mak dia ingat kitorang sleepover kat rumah Fanah. Then, macam kesian pulak, I told my mum that I'll be sleeping at Fanah's house and I'm going to her house after sending Faeesol to tuition. Then, Mira called. I told her that I'm not coming to dance class. After dinner, I drove Faeesol to tuition with my mum sitting besides me. Then, drove to Fanah's house.

Masa dah sampai, Fanah semua dah macam nak keluar. Diorang nak hantar cake untuk Mira. Nasib aa sempat sampai sebelum diorang keluar. Then, I put my bag inside her house then, went to Mira's house. Around 10pm , we went downstairs to the kitchen. I ate nasi ayam that her mum cook for us. It was delicious. Then, ate the brownies , her mum baked. The brownies was delicious too. It was fantastic. hmmm. chocolate. nyummy. I love choc.

Then, we watched movies. Then, went to bed.
Fanah sent us home around 10.30am this morning. We had our breakfast before went back. We had murtabak for our breakfast.
That's all for now.

-love, fau.

No comments: