February 15, 2009

V-Day

Yesterday was Valentine's Day. I didn't celebrate V-Day since it's HARAM for muslims but I
went out with Alin & Sorfina .


We went to SP. Since we know that yesterday was V-Day and it was Saturday, I booked our tickets the night before. Sorfina wanted to watch NEW IN TOWN at 3.20pm. So, I booked it. My mum sent us to SP around 12.45. Before that, we went to fetch Faeesol at school.


After we arrived, we straight away went to buy the tickets that I booked. The queue for the booking tickets was very long. We expected this would happen.


After that, we went to eat. We ate at Waffle World. I ate chocolate waffle. I was very hungry. So, I ate quickly.


Then, Alin wanted to buy shoes and a shirt for Fikri as a present. So, we went searching for it. Then, I said I wanted to go to Diva. I wanted to buy a necklace tapi necklace tu tak ada but then, as I was searching for the necklace , there was 3 necklace that came in set that caught our eyes. So, we bought the necklaces.

On the green necklace was written the word BEST. (Alin)

On the pink necklace was written the word FRIEND. (Sorfina)

On the yellow necklace was written the word FOREVER. (Fau)

Then we went watched the movie. In the beginning of the movie was boring but in the end it was great.

After the movie, we went to search for Fikri's present. There was a shop that sold a shirt that printed "I'M A VIRGIN" on it. I wanted to buy that shirt for Lala but I don't have enough money to buy it. hehe. Saja nak beli.

Then, around 6.30pm we went home with cab. We went to Alin's house. Then, anta Sorfina kat padang besar because her dad was waiting for her there. Her father was actually waiting for Sorfina's brother to finish his football training. Then, Alin went to my house because she wanted to upload photos that she took that day. Then, around 8.30pm we sent her home.

I really had a great time with them. They really know how to have a great time. I hope I'll be going out with them soon.

-love, fau

No comments: