February 8, 2009

Pink Panther 2

I'm quite tired today. This morning, mira texted me, "fau, kau g dgn spe?". Then , I just replied, "parents." Kesian dia. I was sleepy that time. I was still in bed. Then, she called me at 11 something. She told me bout a function was held at the section 7 hall & I should tell guard that I have dance class when I arrived there but I told her that I'm not going. I didn't go to dance class because I was tired & my body was in pain. So, I decided to not go. After the call, I slept again & woke up at 1 pm. Iwa was prepared for going home. Her mum picked her up at my house at 1.30pm. At 3pm, my family & I went to a kenduri. By 3.30pm, we left the kenduri then, went to SP.

Ayah booked 4 tickets to watch Pink Panther 2. I watched that movie with my siblings. After dad left us at SP, he went home with mum. The movie was quite funny. It was ok. The movie ended at 6pm. My siblings and I went tour around SP while waiting for dad. We had our dinner at Pappa Rich. I saw Fikri there. He was with his family. I bought a shirt, and went home. When arrived at Bkt Jelutong, my dad let me drove his car but when arrived at home, I didn't know how to park. I just let my dad parked his car. haha.

That's all for now.
-love, fau

No comments: