April 16, 2009

Excited

Now is 11.35 am. I've been awake for about an hour. I was suppose to wake up early around 6am, then, follow ayah to Nana's school. In the end, I didn't go because I was so tired and sleepy. When mak woke me this morning around 8am, I said to her that I don't want to go and I'm tired. She told me that she'll sent me to Nana's school since ayah had already left. I went to bed again.

Then, woke up around 10.30am. Replied Sopi's msg. Sopi is now at UTP, Perak. She attended EDUCAMP. camp tu untuk tapis student before get the offer to UTP. Good luck to Sopi and all the best.

Went downstairs and told Tok bout the news that I got the offer to Matriks. I got Matriks in Melaka same as Sopi. I was been offered in science course for a year program. I have to register on the 11 May. Now, I must find a way to tell Cikgu Man that I can't perform on the 19th May since I'm not here. I can't perform at Kak Kemam and Abang Ary's wedding too.

Iwa told me last night bout matriks' result had been out yesterday. I checked for Sopi too since I remembered her I/C number. Iwa told me that Baya got the offer too but she got Matriks in Pahang. Wah.. It's far from here.

After I told Tok bout it, she straight away went to call Maksu and Mak, i think. haha. She was very excited.

Ayah came home at 11am. I told him bout the news before he entered the house. haha. I don't know why I was excited just now because I was not really excited last night when I knew bout it. Maybe because Tok was excited and she got me into that situation too.

That's all for now.

-love, fau

No comments: