April 1, 2009

Grateful

I'm grateful to have friends that really care about me. Thanks to Sopi and Lala because they accompanied me at home for three days in a row. They came to my house and hang out for awhile since my maid went back to Indonesia for a month. Since I can't go out in the weekdays because my grandma is at home and she's not very well. So, I should look after her and do some housework like "panaskan lauk, seterika baju, angkat baju, etc". I would like to thank to Iwa too because she came to my house on Monday and she helped me cook "cucuk udang". Thanks iwa. It's not easy to have friends like them. It just something that you really can't buy at shopping mall or pasar malam. I really really am grateful and appreciate to have friends like them. Maybe after my maid come back to M'sia, I'll ask my mum to treat us to watch movie and let us go out to have fun. Maybe I want to watch He's Just Not Into You with them. hmm..

today I woke up 2 hours late , which is 12 pm. I went downstairs and saw that my grandma was ironing some clothes. I was like , "Damn. Asal tok iron baju. Segannye". I just said that to myself. Then, helped my grandma. Angkat baju and letakkan dalam almari mak and Faeesol. I didn't take my shower at that time.

I didn't help my grandma panaskan lauk. Aduih..Then, my siblings came home. Faeesol and Nana didn't go to ad-daris today. Faeesol had co-curiculum at his school while Nana is not feeling well. Mom told me to bring Nana to the clinic at Pangkin.

Then, I had lunch with them and Tok. Then, I watched tv while my siblings went to take shower. While watching Upik Abu & Laura around 2.30pm, Sopi texted. She told me that Lala and her will come to my house around 3 something. I replied her message and went upstairs to take shower.

I continued to watch Upik Abu & Laura. Then, around 3.30pm, Sopi and Lala arrived. My dad arrived home around 3pm. He had lunch , then, bawak Faeesol gi sekolah. I brought Nana to the clinic. Sopi and Lala followed. Then, we went to 7E. We bought slurpee while Nana bought Fruitella.

We went home. I served them "Lompat Tikam". Then, chat for awhile . Around 5.30pm, Sopi went to fetch his brother and sent Lala home. That's all for now.

-love, fau

3 comments:

Izura Abd Shukor said...

Owh, you're welcome dowh Fau. I'm grateful as well to have a friend like you. Batak terharu sial. Haha. Siot! Makan lompat tikam tak ajak aku.

Lolo said...

haha. x boleh blah. bkn x ajak. kau yg x dtg. dtg je umah aku. aku x ajak pun, dtg je. mcm sopi and lala pun dtg je. hahahaha.

L said...

sori fau for not being there.. nasib baik derang dpt teman awk.. sori2.. hope awk okay skrg.. =)

<3 Alin.