April 23, 2009

He's Just Not Into You at The Gardens

Have you ever wonder that I'm not happy with my life? You all always see me smiling, laughing, etc. I mean I always seem happy all the time. But actually I'm not really that happy. I'm sad on the inside. I don't know why. I want answer for why I'm not happy. I need someone to tell me. I know it is stupid to ask people why I'm not happy. I should know the answer by myself not from other people because it is my privacy. Eventhough I'm not happy but I'm grateful that I have great family and great friends. It's better than people that do not have all that. I'm still waiting for my happiness moment. Enough about that.

Well. My mom woke me up today. She called me at 10am sharp. Mak suruh bawak kasut boot dia and ajak breakfast kat McD section 2. I told her that I'm going to take shower first, then I'm going to meet her at McD.

I hung up the phone and went to take shower. I took shower about 30 minutes. It really nice when taking shower with warm water in the morning because the weather is always cold in the morning.

Told Tok that I want to give Mak her boot and have breakfast with mak. I drive all the way to McD section 2. Got the good parking spot. Then, went into the McD. When on my way to Mak's table, I saw Helmi. He said hi to me. I said hi to him back. Then, went to Mak's table. Mak was studying when I arrived. The table was full with her economics book. She gave money to me to buy breakfast. I bought pancake and iced milo. The pancake was nice and I was hungry.

Sat for awhile. At 11.30am, I went home after Mak took her boot from the car that I drove.

Hidang makanan and get ready. Before getting ready, I texted Fath whether he want to catch a movie with me, Lala and Sopi but he said yes. Tapi dia tak naik kereta sekali dengan kitorang sebab dia segan dengan diorang. But I'm ok with it sebab dia still nak jugak keluar with my friends. I can see his effort to get along with them just now. I'm happy with him.

Lepas dah siap, I fetched Lala. Then, fetched Sopi. Then, went to Midvalley to park my car. The car park was full. But we had to wondering at that floor many times. Then, finally a miracle happened. TADAA... "parking , wey". haha. Thank you, god. Atlast dapat jugak parking. I was driving like crazy people inside the parking area. Haha. I kept saying, "tepi. tepi. tepi. tepi." I was very noisy in the car today. I don't know why. haha. Saja nak release tension. hehe. Lala and Sopi was shouting in the car too.

Then, went to gardens to buy the tickets. On our way to the ticket counter, Nana called. She asked me where I am and what movie I'm going to watch. I told her that I'm going to tell her when I got home. When we arrived at the ticket counter, I called Fath but he didn't pick up his phone. I was going to ask him whether to buy tickets now or later. But he didn't pick up his phone, so I decided to buy 4 tickets. The extra ticket is for him. When I called him, he was his way to gardens. I didn't know that he was going to drive to gardens because he said that his friend sent him.

We went inside the cinema. When we went in the hall, Hall 4, there was somebody who were sitting at Lala and Sopi's seats. Sopi told them and they moved to their own seats. Fath arrived 20 minutes later. I pergi dekat tempat yang check ticket sebelum masuk wayang tu sebab nak bagi ticket dia . Then, went in.

The movie was ok. The movie memang sesuai for a couple. Sebab diorang akan lebih paham pasal pasangan diorang. I mean we will understand more about the opposite sex. Basically, it really is a movie that always happen in people's life. I mean a tru story.

After the movie, I saw Dockers. We went there. But that store is only for men. So, we didn't go into that store instead to the next door that sell shoes. Sopi wanted to go there. I wanted to go dockers since Iwa told me that Docker sell slack that have my size which is 23.

Then, went to Big Apple. Sopi bought couple of doughnuts.

I was hungry. At first I want to eat sushi. Sebab semua tak nak makan, nak laa gi sana. But I was lazy to go the 4th floor, so, we went to Secret Recipe.

After ate, we went home. Before went home, we took pictures at the car park lots. We didn't took many pictures. Just 2 shots.

When we just get in the car, I got phone call from mak telling me that the store at the shah alam ada buat seluar slack for ladies and she asked me go meet her there. I told Lala and Sopi ikut sekali gi Shah Alam mall. There was terrible traffic jam at the federal highway. I decided nak guna jalan kat PJ. Jalan tu lalu Sunway. Sebab kat Sunway walaupun jam, tapi tak teruk sangat. But I saw jam yang teruk kat dengan Hospital Assunta. So, I decided patah balik and lalu je jalan federal highway tu. But when I had get into the traffic jam, I realised that the traffic was not really bad because the car was still moving. So, went to Shah Alam mall.

Lala and Sopi was shouting in the car. They were scare that I'm going to hit other cars. Because I was very close with other cars. I must drive like that if not the other will always get into my lane. I don't want that to happen because I was in a rush.

Met mak infront of Old Town White Coffee. Went to the shop. Pilih kain. 2 jenis kain yang I choose. The first one is black and strecthable. The second has black and red stripes on it. It is not strecthable. Lepas ambik ukuran, we went to Reject Shop to buy shirts for me. I found a shirt that I really want. It's red and petak-petak. hehe. Mak bought 2 shirts for me. But she said she's going to buy more for me later.

We went home. But before that, masa dah masukkan ticket kat machine nak keluar tu, tiba-tiba ada motor lalu and palang tu dah bukak and then, tutup balik before I got the chance to go out. I pressed the button on the machine and told the guy what was happen. Then, a guy came. Told him bout it. Pastu, dia guna dia punya seosonal pass. Then, we could go out.

Sent Lala, then Sopi. I went to dobby to pick up my dad's clothes. Then, I went home.

I think that's all about. It was really a great day.

-love, fau

No comments: