April 22, 2009

Hillarious

I want to write last night but I was busy.

I woke up early yesterday. It's early for me because usually I wake up around 12 or 1 pm. haha. I know tak elok anak dara bangun tengahari camni. But what can I do. I'm a sleepaholic. haha. My alarm phone rang around 8.30am. I set my alarm at 8.30pm because I want to wash my hair today.

Then, I went out around 10.30am. Fetched Zack first at his house then, I fetched Lala at her house. Sent them to SP. Bila nak dekat dengan SP, Lala kept telling me that I lied because I didn't join them. Haha. Sorry lala. Tak boleh laa keluar. Ada hal.

They were going to watch a movie with Fanah. They met Fanah at SP since Fanah had class that morning. After the class was over, she went straight to SP.

After I sent them, I went home. Watched tv. Set up the table.

Then, had lunch with my family. At 2.30pm, I sent Faeesol to ad-daris. I brought along ayah's shirts and pants and Nana pun ikut. Baju-baju tu nak bawak gi dobby. Lepas hantar Faeesol, baru gi dobby. After that, bought Tok's topup and went home. On my way home, Fath texted me. He asked me out. But I just said that I just can go out melepak je. Tak boleh tengok wayang sebab tak sempat.

Watched Upik Abu & Laura. hehe. I really can't miss that movie. I really like to watch it.

Sent Nana to ad-daris at 4 pm. Before sent her to ad-daris, Tok gave me RM5 to buy goreng pisang and apum balik. Lepas beli, hantar kuih tu balik rumah. I just remembered why Tok asked me to buy kuih tu, sebab kawan mak datang. Datang nak belajar. They are going to sit final exam tomorrow. Good luck.

Lepas hantar, keluar lagi sekali. Fetched fath. Then, fetched his friends. (Ayaz, hakim and Lat). When I arrived at Hakim's house. He was asleep. Then, ayaz called him. After a few minutes, he came out. Haha. Keluar dengan muka mengantok dia. haha. Klakar je. at first, They planned to go to PJ street to eat. But then, they had to cancel the plan because they thought the road was busy. So, we went to Shah Alam lake. Ada kedai makan kat situ. Nama kedai tu Kedai Kopi, i think. Sebenarnye tak ingat sangat. Before we went there, aku g isi minyak dulu sebab ingatkan nak g PJ street. Tp isi je aa.

Then, after 1/2 hour we sat there, Naufal came. It was fun to hang out with Fath's friends. They're very nice to me. I feel comfortable with them. At first, I was not comfortable and felt awkward with them. After a few times hang out with them, I'm ok. Maybe aku akan belanja diorang makan. I didn't eat because I was not hungry. Fath kept forcing me to eat. Dia cakap kalau tak habis dia tolong habiskan. Memang selalu dia tolong habiskan pun but this time I really didn't want to eat. I just had a drink.

u want to know something? I forgot what have I ordered. haha. Then, Hakim beli goreng pisang cicah kicap. I mean dia belanja. Makan aa goreng pisang tu. It was delicious. Tapi pelik juugak kena makan dengan kicap. Tak biasa makan dengan kicap.

Naufal asked me whether I can sent him to his dad's house. Because he send his car to his mum's house. I said yes. Went home around 6pm. Hakim and ayaz followed Naufal. Lat and Fath followed him. I really can get along with Lat. I don't know why. Tapi bila dengan Lat je, I don't feel awkward and shy at all. He was really sad and frustrated yesterday. He had a problem. pity him.

Went to Naufal's house. waited at the playground. While we were waiting for him in the car, he called Fath and said that he went out with his mom. We didn't notice yang dia lalu depan kitorang pun.

Then, sent them to Lat's house. Then, I went home.

Oh. yeah. I just remembered. Lala and Zack kena tinggal oleh Fanah kat SP semalam. Haha. That was funny. Fanah thought they went back home with me. When she arrived at BJ's toll, Lala asked her where was she. Then, she went back to sunway. On her way, she got lost. Haish. Fanah fanah. hahaha. Kelaka laa kau. But then, she managed to fetched Lala and Zack and sent them home safely.

I slept late last night. Sebab kena siapkan homework Nana. Then, kena iron baju.
And Fath got into my nerves last night. I told him that I'm getting tired of him that always pissed me off. Tapi nasib laa dia baik. He tried to win my heart back. That was really nice.

I think that's all about yesterday.

-love, fau

No comments: