April 16, 2009

Paul Blart: Mall Cop

Exhausted. That's the only word that I want to say and that's the only feeling that I feel now. I had enough rest last night but I'm still exhausted.

I slept around 1 0r 2 am. I forgot. haha. I think my brain is not functioning properly because of the exhaustion.

This morning, I had already woke up at 6.15am. Mak woke me up. She told me to pray. Then, I went to bed again.

Around 9 or 10 am, I think, my dad arrived home. I noticed that he was home because when he arrived, I heard the alarm car.

When my dad went in to my room, I slept again. I went to bed before he went in since I heard knocking at my door.

At 12pm, I woke up. I went downstairs and asked tok why ayah didn't go to work. Tok told me that ayah was not feeling well.

I knocked on my parent's door but there was no answer and the door was locked. I wanted to ask ayah whether he wants to eat or not. Tok told me that ayah didn't eat drink at all. Tok thought that ayah was fasting but I told Tok how can ayah fasting while he was sick. The, I decided to check on ayah later.

I went upstairs again and took my shower. I waited for my siblings to come home after that. They arrived home quite late. 10 minutes late than usual. I was worried because Faeesol's bus to ad-daris always come early.

Mak fetched them. When they arrived, mak told me to check ayah and told ayah that she's driving ayah's car to work.

Then, knocked again but this time, there was answer from ayah. He opened the door and I asked him whether he wants to eat and told him bout the car.

He said that he eats later. Went downstairs again. Told mak that ayah let her to drive ayah's car and told her that I'm going out at 3pm.

I told my siblings to take shower.

Faeesol missed his bus. I had to send him to ad-daris because he didn't eat yet when the bus arrived. Around 2.30pm, I sent him. Nana accompanied me. It's very nice when there's someone accompany me while I'm driving. Atleast I have someone to talk to.

Went home. When I arrived home, Toksu just arrived at my house. Salam kejap, then, went upstairs to get ready to go out with Lala to watch Paul Blart: Mall Cop. Sopi can't go because she was busy.

I went out around 3pm but the movie was actually at 3.20pm. We were late. So, we watched the movie at 5.30pm.

The queue was long. While we was in the queue, I booked the ticket through the the phone. I booked 3 tickets. I booked extra ticket because we thought that Fanah can join us.

After we booked the tickets. We walked around the SP for awhile while waiting for Fanah to reply Lala's message.

Fanah said that she couldn't join us because of her mum. Unlucky us. Then, we called Alin whether she can join us but she told me that she couldn't join us because she was already at her college. haish.

Then, we booked the tickets again but this time we booked 2 tickets. After the booking, we went to the TGV ticket counter to pay for the tickets that we booked.

We went to Forever 21. I just window shopping since I was broke. I just had RM10.

Before we went to hang out at Starbucks, I bought popiah at the Crispy Popiah.

We hang out while waiting for our movie to start. We had little chat about our life.

At 5.20pm, we went to the cinema.

The movie was hillarious. The movie was great.
Went back home around 7pm.

and there was traffic jam at Sunway. The traffic was not so bad. Used the highway to go back home. Sent Lala and arrived home at 7.30pm.

I took my shower and watch tv after that. I had little argument with my siblings bout watching tv. They were not suppose to watch tv during the weekdays. And they were not suppose to do their homeworks infront of the tv.

They went to their bedrooms and do their homework. I ironed their school uniforms while watching tv. Mak told me to sent Faeesol to tuition at Mawar.

At 9pm, I had argument with Faeesol. We had a fight bout stupid things but it became serious when he lied to mak. I was pissed off. he was crying and said that he didn't want to go tuition because he not in the mood. That was really getting into my nerves. Even ayah was mad to him because he said that. But after awhile, I asked him again whether he wanted to go to tuition . But he said "tak kisah". Sent him. Nana accompanied me again.

Went home and had my dinner.

Then, Nana getting into my nerves again. She was sleepy but she had to do her KUMON. I told her that do her KUMON tomorrow but she refused. She scared that ayah gonna scold her. I said to her, "whatever lah Nana.". she was crying. The crying was annoying.

Ayah confort her. Fetched Faeesol at Mawar at 10pm.

Mak was cooking fried rice for dad. I set up the table. Called ayah to eat.

Had my supper with ayah. Then, went upstairs.

I think that's all for now. I think I'm going to sleep early today since I'm going to Nana's school tomorrow. She has Sukaneka tomorrow. I have to wake up early. Haish. I hope I can wake up early.

-love,fau

No comments: