April 15, 2009

Went Out

what happen today?? hmm.. let me recall. At 6.15am, Mum woke me up. but then, I fall asleep again. Around 8am, mum woke me up again. Then, I decided to just wake up and not wait for the alarm phone. Took my shower then, called Fath to wake him. He companied me to watch "Pertandingan Tarian Sekolah-sekolah Menengah Peringkat MSSD" at SMK SAAS.

It's very nice of him to accompany me since Sorfina can't follow because she's busy and Lala was still not awake. I waited for him to get ready about 1/2 hour. Around 9am we took off. There was a bad traffic jam at the bridge near BJ. so, I made a U-turn at the BJ toll. Guna jalan kat TTDI jaya and went to SAAS. Nasib tak da traffic jam.

When, we arrived, the competition just started. SMK Section 9, which was the first competitor just started their dance when I arrived at the hall. I sat with the SMK Bkt Jelutong's dancers and teachers. the dancers of SMK BJ was very beautiful with their make up. They didn't even look like they were nervous. They looked very confident.

SMK Bkt Jelutong dancers was the 2nd competitor. They dance tarian rampaian, which is a medley dance. They dance inang, zapin and joget. Bunga tarian diorang cantik sangat. Tarian diorang dah makin lembut compared to last year. The dance was very beautiful.

The competition was divided into 2 categories. The 1st is the "tarian rampaian" and the 2nd is the "tarian etnik" or we called it "tarian rakyat". SMK Bkt Jelutong and SMK Section 9 performed the same dance, which a candle dance. Let me define abit about this dance. This dance usually performs by a group of dancers of Johor during wedding. SMK Bkt Jelutong performed this dance better than SMK Section 9. During the SMK Bkt Jelutong was doing this dance, tempat untuk letak lilin of one of the dancers terbakar. Dia sempat lagi letak benda tu kat lantai and tiup api tu. After that, she continued her dance.

Then, around 12.15pm, the dance for 2 category started. After SMK Bkt Jelutong performed the dance for 2nd category, I went to sit with Fath. He was sitting at the back in the hall. We watched a few schools performed for the 2nd category. Then, we went home.

Fath told me that he was annoyed with all the drag queens in the hall. The drag queens were the dance teachers. Then, while we were watching the performances, Fath annoyed me with telling me that thereis this girl, which is very hot. Actually, the girl was not hot and pretty at all. I just kept quiet and enjoyed the performances.

Just now, Iqa, who is one of the dancer of SMK Bkt Jelutong, told me that SMK Bkt Jelutong was in the third place and won for the 2nd category, which was the "tarian etnik".
The winners for the competition:
1st place: SMK Section 16, Shah Alam
2nd place: SMK Section 9, Shah Alam
3rd place: SMK Bkt Jelutong

Winners for the dance category:
Tarian Rampaian: SMK Section 16, Shah Alam
Tarian Etnik / Rakyat: SMK Bukit Jelutong

Congrates to SMK Bkt Jelutong. We also won third place last year. Winning for the best dance of etnik was a big achivement for dancers of SMK Bkt Jelutong. Congrates again.

Before Fath and I went home, we went to SP. Fath was hyper in the car. I don't know why. I made U-turn many times since Fath can't make decision where we going. I'm quite pissed off but then, I cooled down after a few minutes.

We were planning to watch a movie. When we arrived, we headed straight to the TGV counter ticket. When we arrived there we had a little argument. We couldn't make our mind of what we gonna watch. I wanted to watch He's Just Not Into You but he wanted to watch Jangan Tegur. I don't want to watch that movie because it's a horror movie. Fath didn't wanted to watch He's Just Not Into You since the movie start late. That time was 1.15pm. He asked whether I wanted to watch Fast & Furious 4. I told him that I don't want to watch that movie since he already had watched it. Then, I decided to go home.

There was a silent in the car. We didn't talk at all. The only thing that we can hear is the radio. I sent him to his uncle's house. Then, I headed home.

I watched Upik Abu and Laura. After Nana went to Ad-Daris, I went to Petronas. Isi minyak. Then, sent Faeesol to his school.

After sent him, I went to Section 13, wondering around for awhile while waiting for Lala to get ready. While I was wondering around, mak called. She asked me to went back home and look for her purse in the black bag.

I went home and searched for her purse in the bag. Her purse was in the bag. Called mom and told her that I had found her purse and went out.

Fetched Lala and went to Secret Recipe at Pangkin. I ate Mushroom Soup and drank ice blended Choc. Lala had her Chicken Puff and vanilla milkshake. Sopi came to Secret later.

At 6 pm, I went to fetched my sis at Ad-Daris and sat for awhile with Lala and Sopi. After Sopi went home, I sent Lala and I went home.

I think that's all for now. I'm going to watch Mentua vs Menantu at 105 (astro prima) at 10pm. hugs and kisses.

-love, fau

No comments: