April 20, 2009

Not as planned

Things did not go as planned today.

  1. Mak supposed to go to work this morning around 11 am eventhough she's on leave but she didn't go. She has to go because he boss asked her to do some work. Mak ada final exam this week and she wants to study. Tu sebab dia mintak cuti one week.

  2. I was supposed to fetched Mak from her work and then, went to Subang Parade around 12.30pm. Nak tempah seluar slack. Since Mak didn't go to work so, the plan to fetch Mak cancelled.

  3. Planned nak tempah seluar hari ni. Tapi tak jadi sebab kedai tu tak buat seluar perempuan.haish.

  4. Planned to go to KL nak tempah seluar slack kat sana. Tu pun x jadi sebab mak ada banyak keje kena buat.

This what was happen today.


I woke up at 10.30am. Went downstairs and set up the table and said hello to mak and Tok. Watched tv for awhile dengan badan tak mandi lagi. ahahaha.


Gosok baju sekolah adik-adik. Still didn't take my shower. Watched tv again. While I was watching tv, Mak asked me to buy kelapa parut and santan dalam kotak. Went to Mydin without taking my shower. Hahaha. I don't know why I was lazy to take my shower today.


When I arrived home, I straight away went to my room and took my shower and get ready to go to Subang Parade and my mum's office with Mak.


When I went downstairs, it was 1.30pm. My dad and my siblings will arrive home soon. So, I decided hidangkan lauk2 semua. Masa tengah siapkan meja, mak gi sidai kain dulu.


When we were just leaving, ayah and adik2 sampai. We said hello, then, we went out. We went Subang Parade first. Mak gi ambik duit at the ATM machine. Then, went to the shop yang nak tempah seluar tu. Bila sampai je, mak tanya, "do you do women's pants?". Unfortunately, he said "NO". haish. Then, went to pray and then, to guardian and went to Mak's office. I was extremely bored at Mak's office. There was nothing to do. Mak thought yang keje mak sikit. Tapi banyak. Can you imagine we were at her office around 2.30pm until 6.30pm and I just sat at Mak's desk doing nothing?

Then, mak tak larat. So, she stopped doing her work and will continue it tomorrow.

We went to Carrefour. Bought personal stuff and pyjamas for me. Went inside to buy pads. Ate at the food court.Then, BALIK!!!!. haha. I was really excited to go home. Bunyi semacam je because I was usually the one that don't want to go home. Always want to go out. But this time, I really really want to go home.

Hmm. yeah. I just remembered. Fath texted me. He asked me whether I have dance class tonight. I said no. He said that he wanted to accompany me if I have dance class because he had no plan and he was bored. That was shocking for me because he wanted to accompany me to dance class. I thought he dislike dance. Imean traditional dance. He also texted me in the afternoon around 2pm. He asked me out but I couldn't because I was at Subang Parade. Pitied him. He wanted to watch a movie. Sorry. He texted me today maybe because nak ambik hati after the fight the other day. Haha.

When I arrived home, Tok told me and Mak that Faeesol was been scolded by ayah today. Teruk jugak ayah marah dia. He was been scolded just because of the sampin. Just forget about it since diorang pun dah ok.

I think that's all for now.

-love, fau

No comments: