April 6, 2009

Great Lunch With Mak

I was been woke up by my mum's call. She woke me up around 11.45am.

fau: hello. (with sleepy voice)
mak: hello. kakak baru bangun ke?
fau: a'aa. kakak tengah tidur.
mak: ye ke? tak pe lah.
fau: kenapa?
mak: mak ingatkan nak ajak kakak lunch.
fau: ouh ok. jom aa. nak gi makan kat mana?
mak: kita gi makan kat pak long kopitiam kat plaza masalam. kakak ambik mak.
fau: ambik mak kat mana?
mak: ambik kat office mak.
fau: ok. kakak mandi dulu.
mak: ok. bye.
fau: bye.

Then, I hung up the phone and went to take my shower. The water was cold. After I get dressed, I went down stairs. Helped my grandma heated the foods. Then, set up the table.

After that, I went to fetch mak. Mak told me that she wanted to go to shah alam. she wanted to go to bank islam. Then, we went to shah alam mall to eat. After we had our lunch, I told my mum to drove the car because I had a stomache.

When we were on our way to mum's office, it was raining.

Then, after sent mak to her office, I went back home alone. It was raining heavily when I drove back home. but I arrived home safely in the end.

I watched tv with nana. We were watching Indonesia movie. We like that movie.

Then, waited for Nana's bus to fetch her to go to ad-daris.

After her bus fetched her, Tok told me to drive her to My Mydin. She bought 2 pails, 48 hangers and a plastic chair.

Went home and watched Julia Juli with Tok. I went upstairs to iron some clothes. Aound 6.30pm, my siblings arrived.

That's all for now.
-love, fau.

No comments: