April 25, 2009

Terminal Section 17

Again I woke up today an hour after someone sent me a message. But this time Fath texted me. He asked me to bring him and Ayaz to terminal at sec 17, Shah Alam to fetch Apiz. At first, he didn't say that we were going to fetch Apiz. He just said bring him there and I thought he is going back to JB. I was sad.

I told Mak that I'm going out at 2pm and she gave me green light. I took my shower. But then, I was happy in the shower because I could meet him and spend time with him again.

Sebelum mandi aku hidang makanan. Mak beli meehoon and mee sup from Kak Ani Sup Utara at Section 9.

I sat with my siblings to watch tv while waiting for him to call me to pick him up. My siblings were watching Alvin and The Chipmunks. They really like that movie.

Mak went out too at 2.30pm. She went to the library to study. After she went out, I went out. Fetch Fath, then Ayaz. Lat and Hakim did not followed us because Lat had a class while Hakim had a football match. So, only three of us went to pick Apiz. On our way to section 17, Fath pissed me off. Aku pun merajok aa. And Fath pujuk. This is the first time dia pujuk depan kawan dia. Usually, he'll be shy kalau nak pujuk depan kawan2 dia. But this time tak. But the way dia pujuk memang kelakar. Even Ayaz pun gelak. hehe.

When we arrived, we saw Apiz was sitting on a bench under a tree while eating a bread. Kitorang turunkan tingkap and just watched him eating the bread until he saw us. He went into the car and asked me whether I could drive to Emmby. I said ok but I asked Fath to drive the car because I don't know how to go there.

We went to Petronas and isi minyak. Apiz ambik duit at the ATM machine at the Petronas. Went to Embby.

Then, sent Apiz home. We thought he didn't want to join us to hang out. But then, when we were at Section 13, Apiz called and asked us where were we. Fath told him where we were and asked him whether he wants to join us. He told Fath that didn't want to join because he wants to rest.

Then, off we went to Section 2. I ordered Longan. Tapi air tu warna hijau. Usually tak de colour. Fath ordered ABC special and Ayaz ordered Lee Chee Kang. Even though I ordered Longan, but I didn't drink it instead I drank Fath's ABC. hehe. He drank the Longan. Hehe. Actually, we shared the ABC. I couldn't finish it. Fath dengan Ayaz makan nasi tapi aku tak nak makan sebab tak de selera makan. This period buatkan aku tak lalu makan. Fath told me that they saw Zaed, Fendi and Jaz. Fath told me that Zaed asked them whether the table next to us is empty but Fath just said don't know. He didn't want them to meet me. This is the conversation.

Fath: Tadi kitorang nampak Zaed, Fendi dan Jaz. Ayaz, kau perasan tak Jaz cam perasan yang aku cam tak nak diorang duduk dengan kitorang? Sebab masa Zaed tanya ada kosong tak meja yang korang duduk tu. Pastu aku jawab aku pun x tau aa sebab aku baru datang. Cam dia cam tau aku tak nak diorang duduk dengan diorang je. Lagipun aku tak nak diorang jumpa Fau.
Ayaz: Kenapa kau tak diorang jumpa fau? Kau malu?
Fath: Tak de aa.
Ayaz: Sebab kau sayang fau?
There's no answer. .............
.....
.....
...
Ayaz: Bia aku tanya fau pulak. Fau sayang fath tak?
Fau: hahahaa..
I just laughed. I didn't know what to say. I was so shy. I was blushing. Haha. Of course I'm blushing because his friend asked me that question. There was an akward moment when he asked Fath that question.
Ayaz: Hah. Fau dah bagi jawapan dia. Kau sayang fau tak?
Fath: hahahaha. Kau saja je kan Ayaz. Nanti aku cakap. Kau saja je pilih time ni kan.

Thank god he didn't answer Ayaz's question because it was embarassing.

Then, sent Ayaz and Fath at Ayaz's house sebab diorang nak ambik motor fath kat bengkel. Then, went home.

I had a chat with Tok for awhile. At 6pm, Tok asked me to drive her to pharmacy at TTDI Jaya. I woke Nana and told her about it. She took her shower.

Went to Pharmacy. Then, went to Ameena Bee because Nana wanted to buy a pencil lead while Tok went to mosqeu. She bought a bundle of banana.

On our way to eat at the bistro at section 13, Mak called. Told us that she was at McD Section 2 and invited us to go there to meet her.

So, the plan to go to the bistro cancelled. Instead, we went to McD section 2.

We had our dinner there. Then, I went home with Tok while Nana waited for Mak to finish her study. When we got back home, Ayah tengah panaskan makanan.

Lepas makan je, we all went to our own room. I watched tv and on9.

Asked Sopi whether she wants to go out tomorrow. I really want to go out. I've planned to catch a movie at OU. Since the movie that I wanted to watch tak de kat OU, so kena aa tengok kat SP.

Mula-mula dia cakap tengok dulu. Then, I just said tak pe aa . I told her that I'm going to watch alone. Then, suddenly she said she's going tapi tengok wayang je. Tapi aku cakap dia tak pe aa many times. She asked me whether I got any problems. I said I don't have any problems.

Lepas dah off9, suddenly, I change my mind. I texted Sopi and told her that I'm going out. I'm not going to tell the detail of our conversation sebab tak ingat pun.

So, my plan for tomorrow is catch at movie at SP with Alin and Sopi. Fetched them at 1.30pm. The movie starts at 2.25pm. Then, I'll try to find a nice flask. Maybe nak try cari kat Living Quarters dulu. Then, maybe nak gi somewhere yang jual iron. Survey the price first then I'm gonna tell my dad about the price. Then, I'm going to Forever 21, Topshop and MNG. I want to buy shirt. Dah lama tak beli baju. Maybe nak survey for handbags. Then, nanti nak pujuk ayah suruh beli. hehe. Kena pikir cam mana nak pujuk. Kena pujuk betol2 because ayah bukan senang nak belanja barang2 macam tu. Ususally I spend my own money for new handbags. Since I don't have any money to buy new handbag, so, I have to ask dad for it. huhu. Lala told me that she couldn't go out tomorrow. I'm a bit sad.

I think that's all for now.

-love,fau

No comments: