April 7, 2009

Exhausted Day

Today was not really a hectic day like yesterday but I'm really exhausted. Last night I slept around 3 am. I wanted to sleep at 1 am but then, Fath didn't allow me and asked me to on my ym. So, I on my ym and chat with him for about an hour. Then, Fath knew that I was really sleepy so, he let me to sleep.

Then, around 6.00am, my mom was nagging and it woke me up.
Mak: Nana.. bangun. Hish Nana ni. Kenapa kecing tilam? mak tak larat laa nana. Lain kali bangun laa kalau rasa nak kencing. Jangan kencing je... bla ..bla..bla..bla..

"aduh. Nana ni..." I said to myself. Then after she took her shower, she asked me to tied her hair in a bun. So, I woke up with my sleepy face tied her hair.

Then, went downstairs to see them leave the house. I went upstairs. Ironed some clothes. Around 8.30am, I watched tv for about 1/2 hour. Then, I tried to call Sopi but her phone was off. I called her 4 or 5 times. I called her because wanted to ask her to accompany me to Celcom at Section 9. I wanted to ask Lala or Fath but I know that they are still not awake at that time. Then, I decided to go alone.

Before I went out, I took my dad's clothes to send to dobby to iron the clothes since I don't know how to iron his clothes.

I went to Celcom first. I went there because my mum asked me to ask them how to activate 3G and whether there was 3G line at my house.

After all been set up, I went to dobby. I thought I wanted to ask Fath out for breakfast since he was going back to JB tonight but then, I didn't ask him out because I know that he was still sleeping that time. He arrived BJ around 11pm last night and when I was chatting with him, he was out with his friend. He was from Kedah and drove all the way to BJ last night. I let him rest and asked him out in the evening.

I arrived home at 11am. I went upstairs and watched tv. Then, I fall asleep. I didn't help my grandma to set up the table. "Sorry , tok. Kakak tertido".

Sopi's call woke me up. She told me that her internet had problem and the results for UTP application was out. I went downstairs to eat while watching tv. I had a bad headache. I watched Upik and Abu.

I texted Fath. I asked him whether he wants to go out in the evening or not. he said yes. Then, I told him that I'm going to fetch him around 5.30pm.

Sopi came to my house around 4.30pm. We went upstairs to on9. She wanted to check her results for the application of UTP. She managed to be listed for the EDUCAMP, which is a test before been short listed for the interview. dia dapat course Business but she didn't get the petronas scholarship. I didn't been short listed for the test.

She went back at 5.15pm because her brother called her to fetch him at Kumon. I went out at 5.30pm. Fetched Fath at S.A. Then, went to Rafee Bistro at Section 13. I just had a drink. He ate mee goreng mamak. While he was eating, he met his old friend. He was really excited.

6.50pm, I sent him to S.A back. Then, went home and write this blog . I'm going to watch 90210, lipstick jungle and desperate housewives tonight. I hope my siblings will not make noise and disturb me.

I think that's all for now.

No comments: